Status
Not open for further replies.

Peque

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Guys.
I have several users that runs Office2016 64Bits - EAS against a Zimbra server using zextras mobile.
I have already asked this question to zextras.com but they asked me to ask this to Outlook forums so here goes:

Since they have their personal accounts and a shared mailbox ( they have full access - not as shared account - but as seperate)
Some are still recieving emaisl in both mailboxes - but want to move the email recieved in personal inbox - to the other account. outlook error.PNGoutlook accounts.PNG

But they getting this message ?
Any ideas for solving this issue?

I've already tried adding as shared account - but are not able to send as / Send on behalf ? and when moving email - all mails are doublet when moved - so 1000mails become 2000mails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
humility36 Cannot move emails to archive - 440 error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
N Move emails of same conversation to same subfolder Using Outlook 6
B Macro to manually move selected emails to network folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA to move emails in folder to a windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Move red and unflagged emails to subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I vba scrip to move emails based on long keywords list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V move emails to windows folder and show sender details Using Outlook 7
G email returns after running macro to move emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How can I create a rule to move inbound emails from any of my contacts out of Inbox? Using Outlook 1
S Macro to print & move selected emails? Using Outlook 3
H Rule to move emails based on subject and content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Move outlook emails >90 days to shared drive (Desktop) Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O Script to move emails to a folder based on various possible keywords Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S how to keep "To" when move sent emails to other folder Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2010 exchange - auto-move emails from @domain Exchange Server Administration 1
R Move sent items emails to hard disk Using Outlook 10
B OUTLOOK 2013: How Do I Move Emails to Folders stored on my Hard Drive? Using Outlook 3
S Outlook macro to move replied / forwarded emails to a seperate folder Using Outlook 1
C Help with a Macro to move emails to a different PST data file Using Outlook 4
A rule to move emails to a folder then want to delete them from that folder 2010 Using Outlook 5
V Move old emails or emails with large attachments ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J move contents from hundreds of emails into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
B Outlook 2019 Automatically move email after assigning category Using Outlook 4
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
M Move command Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
N How to add or delete items to Move dropdown Menu Using Outlook 0
Commodore Unable to move message Using Outlook 3
N Line to move origEmail to subfolder within a reply macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Move or copy from field to field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook 365 Move newly created tasks automatically on save. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Macro to move reply and original message to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Dopey move - deleted profile Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Move Outlook to new computer? Using Outlook 4
Witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0