Selecting days in business notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrisD

I would like to use business notes to record my notes about a meeting with an account. Sometime this is done within the next couple of days, but the business notes automatically records the days that I am entering the note. Is there any way that those dates can be changed to the actual day I was out there? Or is there a way to get journal entries to show up in the account history. I'm wanting to be able to go back and look at the last time I was at a particular account and what we talked about plus show up in the account history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Saving emails using Visual Basic - Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K Selecting a folder from an entry in a Listbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Selecting multiple calendar items Using Outlook 4
M Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Automatically selecting folders and deleting messages in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Creating Email - Selecting Pre-Defined Text Using Outlook 2
S Selecting "Mileage" field on "Detail" page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Selecting specific calendar from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
RalphG101 No indication of attachment, when selecting file, send to outlook. Using Outlook 0
A Auto Insert of filename when selecting 'Remove Attachment' Using Outlook 1
R VBScript Sendmail not selecting correct 'from' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
230Grains iCloud COM Module Keeps de-selecting in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
F Automatically close email after selecting mark unread Using Outlook 1
S categories are being cut off after selecting from category pop up form Using Outlook 3
S Outlook Custom form - selecting text in read page Using Outlook 0
V Selecting multiple folders Using Outlook 2
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
B MS Office 2010: Word email merge not selecting default Outlook account Using Outlook 1
M Outllook vba - selecting a folder Using Outlook 1
A Pull mail without marking and processing, only by selecting it Using Outlook 1
S List Box - Selecting Multiple Items (Saving) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to have a reminder in Outlook 2021 for every 90 days Using Outlook 3
C How to use VBA to show only items x days old or more Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
cricket1001 Shade non-working days in calendar Using Outlook 0
M How many days are items in Recover Deleted at Outlook.com ? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
S Mail filter recieved before the last 2 working days Using Outlook 1
copperberry How to display incomplete tasks due on or before 7 days from now Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Booking meetings more than 180 days out Using Outlook 1
Commodore Finding items from last 7 days Using Outlook 2
P printing weekly calendar in Outlook 2013 cuts days of week off Using Outlook 1
A reminder for every 15 working days Using Outlook 11
N To do bar - show more than 30 days of appointments Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Calculate Days Overdue and Days to Complete Tasks Using Outlook 0
H Move outlook emails >90 days to shared drive (Desktop) Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
F Recurring meeting with recurring prep. 2 days before Using Outlook 1
D Make Days "Bolder" in Side Calendars? Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
R Rules - apply to messages > n days old Using Outlook 2
Y Search/list all emails sent between 6pm to 12am in the past 30 days Using Outlook 3
K Automate permamnent delete after x days with exceptions Using Outlook 1
M Using remove from server after x days Using Outlook 7
T A 2nd appt xxx days after the 1st Using Outlook 1
M How to forward a message and delay sending for up to 30 days Using Outlook 8
J Print next 7 days view of calendar (2010) Using Outlook 3
C does unchecking "remove from server after 14 days" cancel removal Using Outlook 2
R printing custom number of calendar days in weekly view format Using Outlook 1
F Outlook Re-Downloading RSS Feed Posts Days Later Using Outlook 3
A Days of the year Using Outlook 5
J Macro to move mail from Inbox if older than 4 days Using Outlook 4