Meetings not staying in Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizoune

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
When i put a meeting in my calendar, it's stays less than one minute and disappear. When i put my boss as attendee, i can see my meeting in his calendar, but still not in mine. So if there's an amendment, i can't do it, and i don't have any reminder as well, can you please help me. Thanks

Do you sync with a portable device? Have Outlook open on two computers?

If you switch to the List view (View ribbon, Change view, List) can you see them?

Yes two either of the first two could mean the event is getting moved to a different calendar.

Yes to list view means the view is correct - you can try resetting the view where it disappears (Reset button on View ribbon) but may need to restart Outlook using /cleanviews switch to fix.

Do you sync with a portable device? Have Outlook open on two computers?

If you switch to the List view (View ribbon, Change view, List) can you see them?

Yes two either of the first two could mean the event is getting moved to a different calendar.

Yes to list view means the view is correct - you can try resetting the view where it disappears (Reset button on View ribbon) but may need to restart Outlook using /cleanviews switch to fix.

No sync with anything

and no also when i switch, can you please help me!

I'm also using Microsoft CRM

Thank you

Does it happen if you run outlook in Safe mode? To open Outlook in Safe mode: Close Outlook then hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon. You'll get a message asking if you want to start in Safe mode. Click Ok.

Does it happen if you run outlook in Safe mode? To open Outlook in Safe mode: Close Outlook then hold Ctrl as you click on the Outlook icon. You'll get a message asking if you want to start in Safe mode. Click Ok.

Hi, i'm desperate, as it's still not working and at the same time, i can't dismiss my calendars appointments, so now i've got like 63 in my reminders

These are reminders for the missing meetings? I'm assuming you get an error message if you double click on the reminder? If the appointment opens, it has to be somewhere in Outlook - maybe deleted items folder?

These are reminders for the missing meetings? I'm assuming you get an error message if you double click on the reminder? If the appointment opens, it has to be somewhere in Outlook - maybe deleted items folder?

Dear Diane,

I don't have any error, when i put a meeting in my calendar, in 1 min, the meeting disappear and its not in my sent/draft/deleted items. then my second problem associated with that, is that i can't dismiss my meetings in my reminders, so it keeps on poping and staying in my reminders box.

I don't synchronise with anything else.

What i did this morning, is to Diagnostics in the CRM, and it was still not good, i desinstall the CRM, and still the same problem, so i reinstall the CRM but still the same problem.

I'm feeling helpless, i'm a sales executive and can't put my appointments in outlook

thanks to help me :)

Christine

I'm 99.9% sure its related to CRM but I don't use CRM and don't know it well enough to tell you where to look. Are there any other addins installed? Did you test it with Outlook in safe mode to see if the problem went away?

I'm 99.9% sure its related to CRM but I don't use CRM and don't know it well enough to tell you where to look. Are there any other addins installed? Did you test it with Outlook in safe mode to see if the problem went away?

Hi Diane,

I've already tried in safe mode without any success. I don't think that it is the CRM, as i had des-install the CRM and had the same problem. And i don't have any error message, it just disappear from my calendar

thanks for ur help

This isn't something Outlook would be doing on it's own.

Is the CRM integrated with Exchange directly? If so, it needs to be disabled at the server.

Do you have another profile open on another computer that could be delivering to a pst file?

Status
Not open for further replies.