Monthly Style Calendar Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

edhb

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi, is there a way to exclude the end time of a meeting/appointment from displaying within the calendar? Also, i'd like to get rid of the thumbnails in the header to give more space for the calendar days. I'm a programmer so if there's a way to do this via code, can someone please guide me on where i would have to modify this?

Thank you in advance.

Ed

If you are using the Calendar printing assistant, yes on the headers. End times usually depend on the available space and may not show if they are turned off in the calendar display.

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the reply. I'm not using the Calendar printing assistant for this as CPAO does not allow for a rolling calendar of the next 5 weeks. It only does this monthly. I'm using the default Monthly Style calendar that comes with Outlook. That one i can use as a rolling calendar by specifying a date but the space where the appointments go is very limited. If i could get rid of the two small thumbnails that show on top and get rid of the End Time for an appointment within a day would be great. I minimized the font size and lowered the margin but still too little information displays for a particular day.

Thanks,

Ed

You cant remove the thumbnail calendars in those templates.

Right click on the monthly calendar, choose view settings, then other settings and set it to not show end times. This will remove them from monthly grid.

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and check the page setup options - you can print just workdays. that can give you more width in the calendar cells.

Great thanks a lot as always Diane. I was able to remove the end times with your instructions... unfortunately i can't just print the workdays as the person who uses it has weekend activities as well but thanks for that tip as well. Changing the height would be more valuable as he has a lot of activities during the day and not all show up in that view.

Thanks,

Ed

As an FYI, the setting is for workdays as set in options, not the standard Mon - Fri weekdays, so... you could do a 6 day calendar by setting Sat to be a workday (along with Mon - Fri). If mon is free, you can use Tues - Sat.

Also, did you try the option for two pages per month? It's not my favorite...

As an FYI, the setting is for workdays as set in options, not the standard Mon - Fri weekdays, so... you could do a 6 day calendar by setting Sat to be a workday (along with Mon - Fri). If mon is free, you can use Tues - Sat.

Also, did you try the option for two pages per month? It's not my favorite...

Oh, the 6 days could work. Thanks. His secretary prints a trifold with CPAO which I had modified for them but on the back he wants this rolling calendar so two pages per month would not work but the other tips you've given me definitely will work. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Printing Selected Date Range in Monthly Style Using Outlook 1
C Shading every other week on monthly calendar Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Print Monthly or Work Week Calendars Using Outlook 0
G Calendar monthly view - Print just 3 weeks Using Outlook 5
J Recurring meeting - i require a monthly accept confrimation Using Outlook 1
C Monday Start Monthly Template Using Outlook 0
A Outlook CPAO - Printing Monthly calendar with only all day events or catergory Using Outlook 2
M Changing the way the month is displayed iin monthly view - HELP! Using Outlook 2
U Monthly View All Day Appointments Not Printing BOLD Using Outlook 2
M How to edit a monthly calendar to remove the cover page Using Outlook 1
D Printing Monthly Calendar Using Outlook 2
M Outlook Calendar Monthly View Missing Appointments Using Outlook 3
C Printing a monthly calendar in overlay view Using Outlook 3
J Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar? Using Outlook 4
J Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar? Using Outlook 0
B ConditionalFormat on <List> items in a Monthly Calendar Using Outlook 3
G How to NOT display the start time in monthly calendar view - 2007 Using Outlook 8
D RE: How to display more items per day in monthly calendar? Using Outlook 2
R Why doesn't outlook use "Normal" style for new messages? Using Outlook 4
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
A Form style totally changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook Contacts ... Changing Font Size, Style, Bold, etc. Using Outlook 2
N contact notepad 'style' getting changed after clicking and running Activities Using Outlook 2
Jennifer Murphy Equations don't comply with style setting to left justify Using Outlook 0
T In-line reply style in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
JimG Use VBA to add <style> tag to Email. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
H "Normal" Style Changes When Replying Using Outlook 4
F Outlook 2010 custom font style duplicates itself every time I save a task Using Outlook 0
D Point Size for Fonts in Custom Font Style (Outlook 2013) Using Outlook 0
J New Style get duplicated Using Outlook 0
B Meeting Form print style Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about calendar Using Outlook 5