Calendar monthly view - Print just 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Calendar Printing Assistant' started by Gordon, May 20, 2014.

1. Gordon

Gordon

Hi:
    Have Outlook 2013 32-bit with Print Assistant installed. An old recurring for 10-years issue that my searches have still found no solution to. I want to print just 2 or 3 consecutive weeks on one page in the monthly style settings format (ideally without the big bold space wasting header and monthly calendar thumbs) instead of the mandated 5 or 6 weeks. Otherwise any calendar day items beyond the 5th item on any one day are truncated. Thanks.

2. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

Getting rid of the thumbs is easy - trimming the header should be easy. I'm not sure if you can trim months to 3 weeks. Did you want to page break at 3 weeks or only print 3 weeks, skipping the 4th & 5th?

3. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

4. Gordon

Gordon

Thanks Diane. There are many catx files starting with Month_ . I can't work out which is the basic one I need to edit. Ideally I only want today's week and the next 2 weeks - 3 in total. If I can get just 3 weeks of a month on 1 page even with a page break that would be great.

5. homeopathynews

homeopathynews

Calender is good in all the sense. homeopathy news and the team like the article so much.We can see all the days in calender,it is very helpfull to all the business man,doctors,engineers,teachers etc.We can see all the celebrations by looking calender.

6. weddingphotography

weddingphotography

When a new year starts it contain so many holidays,festivals,birth day,death day and other remarkable days .Every institutions,schools,colleges,houses should contain an calender,that should be must. wedding photography Kerala and the team like this article so much.