Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi:
Have Outlook 2013 32-bit with Print Assistant installed. An old recurring for 10-years issue that my searches have still found no solution to. I want to print just 2 or 3 consecutive weeks on one page in the monthly style settings format (ideally without the big bold space wasting header and monthly calendar thumbs) instead of the mandated 5 or 6 weeks. Otherwise any calendar day items beyond the 5th item on any one day are truncated. Thanks.

Getting rid of the thumbs is easy - trimming the header should be easy. I'm not sure if you can trim months to 3 weeks. Did you want to page break at 3 weeks or only print 3 weeks, skipping the 4th & 5th?

Thanks Diane. There are many catx files starting with Month_ . I can't work out which is the basic one I need to edit. Ideally I only want today's week and the next 2 weeks - 3 in total. If I can get just 3 weeks of a month on 1 page even with a page break that would be great.

Calender is good in all the sense. homeopathy news and the team like the article so much.We can see all the days in calender,it is very helpfull to all the business man,doctors,engineers,teachers etc.We can see all the celebrations by looking calender.

When a new year starts it contain so many holidays,festivals,birth day,death day and other remarkable days .Every institutions,schools,colleges,houses should contain an calender,that should be must. wedding photography Kerala and the team like this article so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Outlook Calendar Monthly View Missing Appointments Using Outlook 3
C Printing a monthly calendar in overlay view Using Outlook 3
J Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar? Using Outlook 4
J Can't print appointment times on Monthly View Calendar? Using Outlook 0
G How to NOT display the start time in monthly calendar view - 2007 Using Outlook 8
C Shading every other week on monthly calendar Using Outlook 4
E Monthly Style Calendar Printing Using Outlook 6
A Outlook CPAO - Printing Monthly calendar with only all day events or catergory Using Outlook 2
M How to edit a monthly calendar to remove the cover page Using Outlook 1
D Printing Monthly Calendar Using Outlook 2
B ConditionalFormat on <List> items in a Monthly Calendar Using Outlook 3
D RE: How to display more items per day in monthly calendar? Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about calendar Using Outlook 5
icacream Outlook 2021 - Google calendar in the peek Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Fozzie Bear Shared Calendar For Scheduled Tasks Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Synch Outlook 365 calendar with iPhone Using Outlook 0
C Recover calendar Using Outlook 0
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
L Duplicate calendar entries in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
G Stop Outlook 365 adding meetings to calendar Using Outlook 1
CWM550 Outlook 365 HELP! Calendar Craziness! Using Outlook 5
J Event/Meeting in Outlook Does Not Align with SharePoint Calendar Using Outlook 5
Commodore Slow calendar Using Outlook 0
C How to import Outlook calendar? Using Outlook 1
G Add contacts birthday to calendar Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2021 all appointments not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
V iCloud calendar problems, Outlook shuts down immediately Using Outlook 2
KeithJB iCloud calendar sync only works one way! Using Outlook 3
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
O Unable to make changes to an existing Calendar entry Using Outlook 11
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1