Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Olsen

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
A "New Mail" is selected.
I start by writing one or maybe three of the first letters of the mailadress I want to use (like olh in olh@haraldolsen.dk or "Pri" from my wife's e-mail address), and the entire address or name appears in the address line. Voila! Recently the function disappeared. I may have "unticked" the function by mistake, but cannot find where to "tick" it again. Can anyone help?
Harald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K outlook workflow: automated task generation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2003 Add-in automated removal Using Outlook 9
T Automated Response To Emails Using Outlook 2
G Exchange 2010 Automated Installations Exchange Server Administration 5
A Outlook 2007 not showing hyperlinks (in automated emails sent in plain text.) Using Outlook 11
P Outlook Rules - Automated Response Using Outlook 0
S Automated way to move messages to a non-outlokk folder - saves as Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Need to turn off the insertion of a space before and after each edit in a reply Using Outlook 1
M x-header insertion issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
B Change from Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Renaming Address Book Using Outlook 2
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M PST import from Outlook 2007 to 2010 - Address Book contacts all in 1 group Using Outlook 3
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
Healy Consultants Macro to remove inside organization distribution list email address when reply to all recepients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
B When sending an email, I am showing 2 of my address's Using Outlook 1
oliv- determine to which address an email has been sent Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Exporting IM Address field Using Outlook 2
R outlook address book search broken Using Outlook 2
M Screen Scrape Sender IP Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Outlook 2007 printing wrong email address at top of page Using Outlook 8
N Outlook 2016 Address Book lookup Using Outlook 9
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P AGGGGHHHH!!!! - Address Books and Contact Subfolders Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
O How to display senders email address (column) Using Outlook 1
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
cimbian street address fields contain 0A0D Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Source of Outlook 2016 Address field dropdown "Other Suggestions" Using Outlook 3
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
L Hubby and Wife names in email address Using Outlook 1
J Make business address defulkt in cureent not new contacts Using Outlook 1
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Ajey Outlook 2013 Better address book Outlook Wishlist 0
B Do not change the From address in Outlook Templates Using Outlook 0
J Signatures that contain recipient's email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L Using alpha numeric in email address Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2007: Address Cards allow entering text! Why? Using Outlook 3
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
C Filter/Search emails sent to internal Exchange address only Using Outlook 2