Vcard problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincenzo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
On my friend's Win 8/Outlook 2013 computer, when she would attach a Vcard (from Insert>Business Card) the attached card only contained her name, no other info. I went into Contacts (People now I guess) and saw that there were 3 linked contacts for her name, each with varying info. I deleted all of them and created a new contact for her name. But when we Insert it, it still only shows her first and last name. BTW when we click Insert>Business Card, it has her name listed right there, no need to scroll to find it. Is that the right place to click to get the vcard? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
E Contact's Notes field not transferring when forwarding vCard Using Outlook 6
Glyn Vcard multiple or Single .vcf's Using Outlook 3
M Forwarding vCard prompts Send As (From field) on Contacts that were moved Using Outlook 6
L Importing multiple record from .vcf (vCard) file Using Outlook 5
V Import multiple vCard files!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP Using Outlook 2
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is anyone else having problem conneccting to gmail? Using Outlook 27
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Archiving and Likely Modified Date Problem Using Outlook 3
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker GetAssignedView Problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2010 Problem with OutLook 2010 32 bit, after Windows Auto Update Using Outlook 3
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Problem with custom form including _DocSiteControl1 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
S Conditional formatting problem with "is not empty" and categories Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
katehawkins Outlook 2013 Ost to pst conversion problem Using Outlook 1
AbbieWhite The problem with a fairly large file. Using Outlook 3
I Outlook 2013 Send problem - 'Not Responding' forever Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
EmelineGueguen Help to understand the problem of work Using Outlook 1
W Outlook 2016 search problem persists after applying all known solutions Using Outlook 12
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
DruinaBiscardi unexpected problem in outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2003 problem with Windows 10 Creators Update 1709 Using Outlook 0
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
Grimev66 problem with conversion ost to pst Using Outlook 2
R Problem with searching public folders Exchange 2013/16 Exchange Server Administration 2
J Problem with Outlook 2016 new mail tray icon alert (envelope in the systems tray) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
S Problem running Command button code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A .ost file problem Using Outlook 4
G PROBLEM REGARDING OUTLOOK STORAGE LANGUAGES Using Outlook 4
PetraTech Odd Folder View Problem Using Outlook 3
V iCloud problem Using Outlook 9
D Reply Problem with Outlook.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
MattC Problem with Outlook 2007 & iCloud / duplicate tasks Using Outlook 1
V Problem moving folders Using Outlook 4
C Problem tracking meeting responses Using Outlook 3