Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Diabolo

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi all,

My sister sent me an email using Gmail. I replied to it using Outloook. She printed my reply. The portion of my reply containing her original message printed fine, but the portion containing my reply printed gobbledygook. She has printed replies from other senders and they are fine, although I don't know which email client they were using. I have sent and replied to emails within our Outlook accounts at home and they are all fine. I have no idea how to resolve this issue.Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Diane,

Thank you for your reply to my question.

Below you will see an email and reply which behaves oddly.(All such email/replies do the same. I have given you a short one for the purposes of clarity. This did not happen with my previous system: Windows XP and Outlook 2003. I now have Windows 8 and Outlook 2010).

The portion containing my reply (the first four lines of address ) appears fine on screen, but prints as gobbledygook. The remainder (the sender's address and original message) prints OK.

Here is the culprit:

Abbey Place,

Cloisters Road,

Melrose,

TD6 9LQ.

Sent: 02 September 2013 16:02

To: alias@domain.plus.com

Subject: MELROSE

Could you please send me the Fletcher's address in Melrose, so that I can forward a Mass Card to them.

Thank you,

Liz.

End of culprit. Hope this helps.

Again, many thanks.

Bobbler

Abbey Place,
Cloisters Road,
Melrose,
TD6 9LQ.

That's the part that is messed up? The print preview looks ok, only the printed copy is bad? Sounds like a font or character set encoding problem. I'm assuming if you print to pdf or onenote or whatever electronic document printer you have, that it's correct?

Can you post a photo or screenshot of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Reply Inline With a Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A VB to "reply all" email items stored in a folder of outlook with adding a new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Extract email address from body and auto-reply outlook Using Outlook 1
T In-line reply style in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
G Outlook 2016: reply icon not showing when replied from mobile Using Outlook 3
C Outlook Attachment List in Reply Header Using Outlook 3
D Reply Problem with Outlook.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook Crashes When You Reply or Create a New Message Using Outlook 0
S Outlook Macro Reply to a message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M VBA Auto-Reply code for Two Mailboxes on one Outlook Session. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Reply all intercept Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
1Firefly Outlook 2013 Converstation preview does not show my last reply Exchange Server Administration 1
S Macro for Reply All in 2013 Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
L Outlook 2007 Macro Reply to E-mail Using Outlook 16
Hudas MS Outlook VBA: Get the reply date and time. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Outlook 2013 - Customized auto-reply message Using Outlook 10
P Automatic reply on incoming messages in outlook using VBA(only Specifi person) Using Outlook 14
R Reply all in Outlook 2010 not working Using Outlook 3
P Outlook 2010 Font on Reply Email is Very Small Ruler Will Not Extend Using Outlook 2
P Reply All does not work in Outlook 2010 Cached mode Using Outlook 4
A Macro in Outlook for auto-reply Using Outlook 3
S Outlook 2k/2k3 Reply or Forward: Signature image replaced by original sender Using Outlook 3
A Outlook 2010 - Want to Have All Email Reply Forward as Rich Test Using Outlook 7
Y Outlook 2010 Select and reply to multiple messages at one time Using Outlook 0
Y Outlook 2010 Select and reply to multiple messages at one time Using Outlook 2
M Move 'Reply All' on Ribbon in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2003 Prefix on reply and forward Using Outlook 1
K reply to all the mail in a specific outlook folder Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2003: Help with setting up a macro to reply to selected emails Using Outlook 2
C Text reply mail in Outlook 2010 has automatic margin indent Using Outlook 9
B Reply to All custom action doesn't work with attachments in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
M outlook Reply TimeStamp Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Auto-reply with macro whether logged in to outlook or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Outlook-Changing default reply format to HTML Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
G Outlook 2003 - automatically deleting inbox msg after reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Choosing different reply template in Outlook 2000 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4