Skype tool bar in quick access ribon

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwshim

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
How do I put the Skype tool Bar information in the Quick Access Bar of Outlook? I have button there but want expanded to show all information.
PjegMvo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Skype for business meeting vba code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Skype contact icons have disappeared at the bottom of email and meeting objects Using Outlook 2
Commodore Is Outlook 2013 still connected to Skype? Using Outlook 2
Commodore Skype and contacts security/privacy Using Outlook 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
Geldner Tweak Junk Email Reporting tool to default to particular email on send? Using Outlook 3
O Importing Mbox - anyone out there having experience with this tool... Using Outlook 2
D [TOOL] QuickModules to sort emails very quickly to multiple folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Is there an Outlook tool to normalize text for entries that are in ALL CAPS? Using Outlook 2
O Any decent tool to compare .pst files? Using Outlook 2
T Using Codesync 2 Tool - Which Calendar Using Outlook 8
B Easy to handle backup tool Using Outlook 1
J What exactly does the BCM Database tool actually do? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
J How do I get the database tool to recognize my data file? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Can the BCM Database tool be used over VPN? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
E BCM Database Tool Using Outlook 2
D Custom Tool Bar and/or Commands do not remain when re-opening Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
C My BCM Database is no longer available to be shared with the Database Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E Exchange or Outlook Matching tool Exchange Server Administration 1
J top tool bar not working Using Outlook 4
N BCM 2010 for CRM tool? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
L Outlook backup tool Using Outlook 5
R Create a network PST file with office customization tool office 2010 Using Outlook 4
N Inbox repair tool - scanpst.exe. That file is missing from my computer. Using Outlook 2
W Inbox Repair Tool missing Using Outlook 5
I Can I share BCM V2 Database on 2003 by using BCM Data Admin Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B How to remove user from business contact manager for outlook 2007database tool(BCM) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Write a tool to generate a PST file with the same structure as old Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Stop ribbon item tool tip text from wrapping? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Scheduled backup for BCM Database Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot seem to use BCM Database Tool on SQL Server 2008 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
U Is it posible to Invoke a custom Form in my Outlook Add-in tool ba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Relocate Search Bar in Outlook Using Outlook 2
J Want to create a button on the nav bar (module add-in) to run code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook search bar in Office 2021 Professional Using Outlook 1
S Different views for To-Do List and To-Do Bar Using Outlook 1
ad24rouse Column Width of To-Do Bar Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 365 Outlook 2016/365 Contacts Lose Info when Favorited to the To-Do Bar Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
L New Location for the Search Bar Using Outlook 6
I To-do bar (tasks) Using Outlook 1
S Conditional Formatting in calendar part of To-Do Bar Using Outlook 1
V Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365 Using Outlook 3
K To do bar help Using Outlook 8
A Creating Progress Bar or Status Bar Update Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Outlook 2010 - Reading Pane and To Do Bar Settings Not Saved on Exit Using Outlook 2
G Outlook does not show new appointments in To-Do-Bar Using Outlook 0
N To do bar - show more than 30 days of appointments Using Outlook 0
A Show ALL of today's appointments in To-Do Bar Using Outlook 1