Status
Not open for further replies.

luuke57

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

When some people receive a certain type of message, we would like them to reply by clicking on a link that will create a new mail. We decided to use a transport rule to append a disclaimer. So far it works.

But we would like this new email to include the subject of the original message.
I tried to insert sthg like:
<mail2:person-at-address&subject=%Subject%> but this does not insert the message subject.
I tried with subject, messagesubject, but so far, no luck...

Is it possible? Is there any variable I can use? I know you can use AD attributes as parameters, but the message subject is not such a parameter...

Thanks for your comments!

Luuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Transport Rule to detect Keyword question.. Exchange Server Administration 2
S Send email via SMTP - use transport rules to add to senders inbox (then rule to move to sent items Exchange Server Administration 1
Brian Murphy Exchange Online Everything a Transport Rule should do and cannot Exchange Server Administration 1
P Transport Agent or Rules/Connectors Exchange Server Administration 1
G set exch 2010 server as the default hub transport Exchange Server Administration 6
S Hub transport ex2007 - monitoring inbound Exchange Server Administration 2
S Database is mandatory on UserMailbox error during install of Hub Transport Exchange Server Administration 19
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D VBA - unable to set rule condition 'on this computer only' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
CWM550 This rule has a condition that the server cannot process? Using Outlook 1
A rule name into message - how? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O Mail rule issue Using Outlook 3
A manual rule sends mail to wrong folder Using Outlook 5
Aussie Outlook 365 Rule runs manually but returns the error code "an unexpected error has occurred" when incoming mail arrives Using Outlook 1
bhamberg Finding a rouge rule... Using Outlook 6
D How to get this rule to work Using Outlook 0
B Seeking help with Outlook rule Using Outlook 2
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Save attachment run a script rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Rogue Outlook Rule ? Using Outlook 2
P Can I create a Rule that sends me an email when I get a Task? Using Outlook 2
E Having some trouble with a run-a-script rule (moving mail based on file type) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
1 Incorrectly Setup a Rule at Domain level to not allow address from outside domain Exchange Server Administration 2
T "Words In Recipient's Address" Rule Causes Outlook To Stop Processing Rules Using Outlook 3
R Outlook Autoforward rule do not work for NDR messages Using Outlook 1
R Setup autofoward rule on a particular folder in Outlook Using Outlook 0
N Rule for "on behalf of" - with changing names Using Outlook 2
S Unable to remove rule outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2016 This rule will only run when you check your email in Outlook.... Using Outlook 4
Nadine Rule to move attachments with specific name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Outlook Email Rule execution through shortcut keys (VBA codes) Using Outlook 1
dweller Outlook 2010 Rule Ignores VBA Script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
S Adding new Exchange (2016) rule very slow down Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server Administration 0
B Outlook rule run a Script doesn't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
icacream Rule based on sender / wrong sender sent to folder Using Outlook 7
Bri the Tech Guy Run Script rule not running for newly arriving messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 25
L Making rule to move email to folder from one O365 domain Using Outlook 1
J Assess content of User Defined Field in Rule Using Outlook 3
A Change order of actions in one (!) rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J HELP- Rule to auto strip prepend from external emails Using Outlook 0
A Forward Outlook Email by Filtering using Macro Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 44
A rule to flag messages not working Using Outlook 5
J Outlook Rules - Changing auto-submit address in multiple rules, according to rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A saving attachement to folder named the same as rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0