Exchange 2007 - quota not shown in clients

norbertlars

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
hey,

since 3-4 weeks ago the quota in clients is not available anymore

on status bar - right click - quota - i can put the check mark there but with /without the quota is not show

the text after quota is "off"

no setting was modified on server in this time period just the security updates

i found this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/982997 and the accounts are set with limits, they receive errors if they reach those limits but no way to see that limit on client

i`ve attached the way it appears, tried on several clients outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 which worked before, now they dont show the limit

any idea what to set there?

thank you

Attachments

norbertlars

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
hey thanks for the reply

the quota even with check-mark or without it stays with "off"

the problem appeared 2-4 weeks ago ( i dont use this option, but some colleagues are using it and they asked me how to put it back ) . all the solutions i`ve found are referring to the client ( outlook) but not to the server ( exchange ) and this problem as i see it is on the server somehow

the blue print-screen is from the exchange console, found those commands to query the quota limits on a site and asked one of the friends that has admin level on the console

le. exchange server is 2007, clients where i checked it are 2007, 2010, 2013 - all with quota off even if selected

le2. no group policy targeting the outlook clients/settings, just AD settings/policies