Not open for further replies.

norbertlars

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
hey,

since 3-4 weeks ago the quota in clients is not available anymore

on status bar - right click - quota - i can put the check mark there but with /without the quota is not show

the text after quota is "off"

no setting was modified on server in this time period just the security updates

i found this article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/982997 and the accounts are set with limits, they receive errors if they reach those limits but no way to see that limit on client

i`ve attached the way it appears, tried on several clients outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 which worked before, now they dont show the limit

any idea what to set there?

thank you

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 527
  • erro2.png
    erro2.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 538
hey thanks for the reply

the quota even with check-mark or without it stays with "off"

the problem appeared 2-4 weeks ago ( i dont use this option, but some colleagues are using it and they asked me how to put it back ) . all the solutions i`ve found are referring to the client ( outlook) but not to the server ( exchange ) and this problem as i see it is on the server somehow

the blue print-screen is from the exchange console, found those commands to query the quota limits on a site and asked one of the friends that has admin level on the console

le. exchange server is 2007, clients where i checked it are 2007, 2010, 2013 - all with quota off even if selected

le2. no group policy targeting the outlook clients/settings, just AD settings/policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Add Exchange Account to existing POP3 Outlook 2007 Profile Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2007 - Shared Accounts and Resources without Exchange Server Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook 2016 & Exchange 2007: Not supported Using Outlook 0
D Multiple Exchange Accounts in 2007 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
B Old attachments do not open after Exchange 2007 edb recovery. Exchange Server Administration 3
TotallyConfused Godaddy Microsoft exchange 2007 stopped updating Exchange Server Administration 1
W Sync categories between Exchange and 2007 Exchange Server Administration 1
J Outlook 2013 - Exchange 2007 manage distribution group Exchange Server Administration 1
J IPAD Outlook OWA App - Help using Exchange 2007 Using Outlook 4
Jon Bakrley Outlook 2013 and Exchange 2007, Out of the office error message Using Outlook 8
W Moving Exchange 2007 to a different drive/partition? Exchange Server Administration 1
M connection to the microsoft exchange server has been lost. outlook 2007 Exchange Server Administration 0
R Ingest contact PST from exchange 2007 thru client's Outlook via PRF Exchange Server Administration 2
E "Current View" settings across multiple users on same Exchange 2007 account. Using Outlook 1
S Installing Exchange 2007 on Outlook 2007 with a previous POP3 account Using Outlook 1
B Promoting and demoting dns w/ exchange 2007 sp2 environment Exchange Server Administration 1
S Outllook 2007 stops connecting with Exchange after latest MS Updates Using Outlook 2
D Removing multiple Exchange 2007 servers on the same Domain and site Exchange Server Administration 1
A Identifiying who changed or updated an appointment in Exchange 2007 Exchange Server Administration 7
S Outlook 2007 Rules randomly stopping working (non-Exchange Server) Using Outlook 6
A How to disable bcc option in GAL - Address Book - Exchange 2007 Exchange Server Administration 4
H Accidentally Deleted exchange server email account in Outlook 2007 Exchange Server Administration 12
J Unable to access public folders in Outlook 2007 on Exchange 2010. OWA PF works fine Using Outlook 7
S Looking for client-side method (Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007) for users to delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Exchange 2010 and Outlook 2007 folder bug Exchange Server Administration 12
P Public folder replication between Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 11
C How to configure BCM 2007 and Hosted Exchange BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
N Exchange 2007 backup on W2K8 Exchange Server Administration 6
T How to export custom form from exchange 2003 to exchange 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q Outlook 2007 Add-in Bug with with Exchange - Long explanation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
CWM550 Exchange Plan 1 Using Outlook 3
O Outlook - Switch from Exchange to IMAP Using Outlook 2
S Email was migrated from GoDaddy to Microsoft exchange. We lost IMAP ability Exchange Server Administration 1
C Migrate Exchange to Office 365 Using Outlook 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
C How to fix outlook continuing to prompt fo an Exchange password Using Outlook 0
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
H Preventing the 'email address fetch from Exchange' crashing email reading code Exchange Server Administration 0
B Strange MAPI/Exchange/IMAP behaviour in OL 2016 under10.0.19044.2006 Using Outlook 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 loses "outlook.com" exchange server settings Using Outlook 1
Z New minimum Outlook for Windows version requirements for Microsoft 365/Exchange Online Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 27
L Help connecting to hosted exchange server 2016 Using Outlook 0
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
J Importing N2K from a different Exchange Server Using Outlook 1
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
D Do I need Exchange Add-In? Using Outlook 6
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4