Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomHuckstep

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I sync my wife's Google calendar to my Outlook 2016. Problem is that she has about 15 years of events in her Google calendar and there are a lot of things in the old events that cause errors when Outlook updates with Google. Is there a way to limit the number of days that my Outlook pulls from her Google calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Diane Poremsky The Attachment Size Exceeds the Allowable Limit Error Using Outlook 0
C What exactly happens when you reach the DB size limit? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
R Outlook 2007 to 2013 PST still has the 07 size limit not bigger 13 limit Using Outlook 3
J Outlook Mailbox cleanup; any way to change limit to find items older 999 days? Exchange Server Administration 2
G Outlook 2013 AutoComplete Limit Using Outlook 3
A Limit of categories in outlook Using Outlook 1
B Aurocomplete cache size limit Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector Error: The text exceeds the limit of 1024 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Limit on importing Inbox mail from OE6 Using Outlook 16
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Signature size limit for OWA / Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 10
B Outlook contacts with Hotmail. - Error >>>The text exceeds the limit of 1024 characters. Type a shor Using Outlook 4
S ->[O2007] Any way to know the Plain Text Wrap limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F bcm datase limit BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G What does 'daily limit has been reached' mean in Outlook 2007? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O Add Day Number of the year for 2023-2033 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W The number one raw material applied in producing the duvet, is clean and slight to your pores Using Outlook 0
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2016 Outlook Requesting Phone Number??? Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to display number of items per .pst file Using Outlook 7
S Show Total Number Of Items Not Displaying Using Outlook 9
I Identify Number of email messages opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Saving attachments from specific sender (phone number) to specific folder on hard drive Using Outlook 3
J How to Fix “Encounter a large number of conflict items in Exchange OST file” Using Outlook 2
S Subject add ticket number from URL query Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Add a file number or keyword to the subject line of messages Using Outlook 0
K Append subjectline based on number Using Outlook 4
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
snhnic Macro that does not overwrite but add a number Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook 2007 Fix Phone Number Using Outlook 19
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
neobite Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile Using Outlook 4
P Country name no longer shows in Phone number popup? Using Outlook 5
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2013 Phone Number Format Using Outlook 0
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
D Journal problem recording correct phone number Using Outlook 7
A Assign a unique number to every message I send Using Outlook 0
S Outlook - Reset the number of day-events Using Outlook 0
Z assign unique number email Using Outlook 8
M Automatically highlight unread mail in Favorites inbox(s) (Blue number) Using Outlook 1
D Journal to show Phone Number dialled. Using Outlook 3
B Llimit the number of people accepting one of the "pick a date" meeting Using Outlook 1
O BCM 2010 - Customize a field with a consecutive number? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Change length of phone number in contacts Using Outlook 5
R printing custom number of calendar days in weekly view format Using Outlook 1