Going to folder using shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

abadbrad

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have created 50+ folders and rules for incoming emails.
I have a search for all unread emails.

Does outlook have a shortcut so you can go to the folder of the email in your search?
Let me reword this. My search I have an email and it's in a folder called "Dog". Can use shortcut Ctrl+??? and I would then leave my custom search folder ...and now my view would be the folder "dog" and all the email in that directory?

Thank you....

OK Thank you, I can find it but it would be nice to be able to right-click and go to the folder or something simple.
Thank you for your quick reply.

That definitely would be great, but its not possible. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Emails going into Drafts instead of Sent folder Using Outlook 3
P Outlook 2010 trusted emails going to spam folder Using Outlook 18
K Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2013 Deleted calendar and contact items not going to delete folder Exchange Server Administration 1
V Emails going to Junk folder Using Outlook 2
J Incoming emails going to wrong sub-folder Using Outlook 4
R Emails suddenly going to the Junk email folder Exchange Server Administration 3
H new incoming email going to CONTACTS folder?!? Using Outlook 2
C Forwards and Replies from folders no longer going to Sent folder Using Outlook 2
L Why are some email automatically going to "archive" Using Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Accepted Zoom Invites deleting without going into Default Calendar - Office 2016 Mac Using Outlook 3
L Email not going to address displayed Using Outlook 4
T BCM 2010 randmoly going offline BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
N Going Forward: Using Outlook 2016 for RSS Feeds Using Outlook 2
D Keeps Crasing - going mad Using Outlook 0
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
H Other peoples calendars going on the left Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky LinkedIn Social Connector Provider: Going Away Using Outlook 1
R IMAP & Outlook 2007: incoming messages still going to old Inbox. Using Outlook 3
wisedave IMAP Mail Directory Keeps Going Empty Using Outlook 5
N Please help....winmail.dat issue...slowly going insane..... Using Outlook 1
A My move to MS is not going too well: Need Help !!! Using Outlook 14
L Reminder default time not going through Using Outlook 7
M Problem/Glitch with unread mail and going back to inbox --- missing emails Using Outlook 1
J Don't want my Comcast mail going to Outlook Using Outlook 1
O Emails still going to Junk Mail Using Outlook 8
M Creating a form....going from one exchange server to another... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Search Folders and Jump to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 folder counter Using Outlook 0
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
V Folder Properties - Gmail account can't switch Using Outlook 5
Victor_50 Outlook 2019 Jump to folder from search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
S Paperclip icon shows without attachment in email under Sent folder Using Outlook 0
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Adding a contact to a specific folder Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Rupert Dragwater Duplicate email in Folder Using Outlook 7
S Adding a recipient's column to Sent folder in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1