VBA code to dock Styles whenever I write or edit an email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finell

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 32-bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
This has been asked before, but not answered.

In Outlook (and MS Word and WordPerfect), I use styles for everything. Therefore, I want the styles panel to be docked on the right hand side of every edit window in Outlook. I am barely a beginner with VBA, but this seems to be something that VBA should be able to do in Outlook.

I searched for this using Google, but the only hit was a question asking how to do this here in 2016. In response, a star contributor shared code from Word VBA (I learned a procedure to use VBA to run Word VBA in Outlook), but she added that it did not work for the Word VBA for docking the styles panel.

I would very much appreciate any help the experts here can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Excel vba code to manage outlook web app Using Outlook 10
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Add VBA save code Using Outlook 0
C Auto Run VBA Code on new email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Skype for business meeting vba code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Expand VBA Permanent Delete Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A VBA Code in Outlook disappears after first use Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F VBA to ensure a code is entered in Subject title Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Open & Save VBAProject.Otm using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R VBA Code to permanently delete selected email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C Need VBA code to automatically save message outside outlook and add date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S VBA Code to move mail items from search folder to inbox subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B VBA Code to create appointment from email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D VBA Code to strip Subject Line when replying or forwarding Using Outlook 3
M VBA Code to Restart Outlook on error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z Default VBA code for extracting data from email (Outlook) to Excel? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T VBA to Sort Rules [A-Z] - code provided Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M VBA Auto-Reply code for Two Mailboxes on one Outlook Session. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Z Protecting VBA code - anything new? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G VBA code to enable a rule based on time of day for a IMAP mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
S VBA code to rename a task (flagged message) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M VBA code to save email attachments (PDF) as email subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F VBA Code to change subject Like Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Pasting VBA code (and other editing) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Required VBA code to complete task when replied to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Kelli VBA code for Outlook Using Outlook 1
S Requried a VBA Code to export Calander details to excel... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M VBA Code to extract data from an Outlook Form Using Outlook 0
M VBA code needed to move from Outlook 2010 subfolder to Symantec Vault subfolde Using Outlook 0
C In need of VBA code to read / parse HTML - Outlook emails Using Outlook 0
R [VBA] complicated(?) outlook events - need help with code Using Outlook 15
R how to get Outlook VBA code to work on the current folder Using Outlook 3
J VBA code can't be completely executed in outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
D VBA: Send-From Code for Template Shortcut? Using Outlook 0
P VBA Code being completely ignored by Outlook Using Outlook 7
M Updating VBA code from outlook 2007 to outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
J VBA code to determine 'show' state of SearchBar Using Outlook 7
D VBA code running on Server? Shared mailbox email routing Using Outlook 3
L Send E-mail with VBA code from [E-mail Distribution Group] if I have “Send as” Using Outlook 6
S Outllok 2007 VBA code to send mail automatically from drafts folder Using Outlook 1
S ThisOutlookSession in VBA not there anymore and code is gone Using Outlook 2
F No Attachment Warning - VBA Code HELP Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBA code (rules) won't work after reboot Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N VBA code to show today's date + a sequencial number in subject lin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Accessing .pst folder in outlook using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Beginner Needs VBA Help in Modifying Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2