• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stop method of Sync object is not workin

Hi All,

Can any one suggest me programatically how to get currently opened outlook

profile. I am using Outlook 2003.

Please suggest any solution other than redemption.

Thanks in advance.

The other options are CDO 1.21, which works much like Redemption, but is not

installed by default, and Extended MAPI, which is beyond my understanding.

Sue Mosher

"Stop method of Sync object is not workin" wrote:

> Hi All,

> Can any one suggest me programatically how to get currently opened outlook
> profile. I am using Outlook 2003.

> Please suggest any solution other than redemption.

> Thanks in advance.
>

Also note that neither CDO 1.21 nor ExMAPI is officially supported in managed

code.

Sue Mosher

"Stop method of Sync object is not workin" wrote:

> Hi All,

> Can any one suggest me programatically how to get currently opened outlook
> profile. I am using Outlook 2003.

> Please suggest any solution other than redemption.

> Thanks in advance.
>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Site name? Using Outlook 1
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A rule name into message - how? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
ill13 Prepend the user's computer name to the subject. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
kkqq1122 How would I add Search for attachment name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Automatic Greeting "Hello Name," when Reply All is clicked Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Filter-Query Builder-Description - what field name to use? Using Outlook 4
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Search and Find Email by Folder Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
icacream Outlook 2016 “Enter your user name and password for the following server.” Using Outlook 5
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Capture Sender's Display name and Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I 'quote marks' around email name Using Outlook 1
A Prepending Email Addrs with "Display Name <email>" Has Stopped Working Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
glnz O365 - How to control whether my From name shows as "Dicky". Using Outlook 2
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 0
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender Field Displays My E-Mail Address, Not My Name Using Outlook 1
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
M Automatically add senders first name to a greeting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 4
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
J Is it no longer possible to suppress Outlook 2019 Invalid Certificate name mismatch security alert via Registry? Using Outlook 1
R Search/Jump to a folder by typing its name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
Nadine Rule to move attachments with specific name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
geofferyh How to change the Attachment File Name? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
CWM030 Name Server's Exchange Server Administration 15
CWM030 Name Change? Exchange Server Administration 9
W Save and rename outlook email attachments to include domain name & date received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
V not able to change name in customize Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
L Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 33
soadfan Outlook rules look up display name only Using Outlook 4
J reinstalling Outlook 2007 asking for user name & password Using Outlook 14
J Outlook Rules - Changing auto-submit address in multiple rules, according to rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A saving attachement to folder named the same as rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0