Outlook Email Help: Select custom voting button options VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sam

Hi All,

I am sending outlook emails from excel through VBA, I am Struggling with

selecting one of the checkbox through VBA in excel.

How do I select a custom option (persent under voting buttons section) while

sending an email with voting buttons.

There is a custom option "Have replies sent to" under voting buttons section

that I want to be checked automatically every time a voting email is sent.

For eg:

Person1: sends an email to Person2 and Person3 for their votes

Person2: votes and the voting reply is sent to Person1 and Person3

Person3: votes and the voting reply is send to Person1 and Person2

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

See my reply in the previous thread.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)

-

"sam" <sam> wrote in message

news:5229F095-1E9A-4E6E-AD16-40DCC38C6F57@microsoft.com...
> Hi All,

> I am sending outlook emails from excel through VBA, I am Struggling with
> selecting one of the checkbox through VBA in excel.

> How do I select a custom option (persent under voting buttons section)
> while
> sending an email with voting buttons.

> There is a custom option "Have replies sent to" under voting buttons
> section
> that I want to be checked automatically every time a voting email is sent.

> For eg:

> Person1: sends an email to Person2 and Person3 for their votes

> Person2: votes and the voting reply is sent to Person1 and Person3

> Person3: votes and the voting reply is send to Person1 and Person2

> Is this possible?

> Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K Help Needed - setting up Email in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
S Email Help: Sending Outlook email from Excel VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S HELP: Create Buttons in Outlook Email body or Tool bar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 365 How to integrate a third-party app with Outlook to track email and sms? Using Outlook 2
F Want to add second email to Outlook for business use Using Outlook 4
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M "Attachment Detacher for Outlook" add in, does it update the server copy of the email? Using Outlook 1
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
Albert McCann Outlook 2021 Outlook Display of HTML Email from two senders is glitchy Using Outlook 0
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Recommendations for Outlook Duplicate Email Remover Using Outlook 6
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Email notifications changed with Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 8
glnz How to retrieve or redo Verizon.net email password without affecting Outlook connection? Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 365 refuses to send email Using Outlook 0
K Closing external IMAP email... Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Wrong email address in Outlook 2003 "From" tab in new outgoing emails Using Outlook 4
C Outlook 2007 Removing then adding account restores junk email processing Using Outlook 0
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
HarvMan Toggle between calendar and email in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 12
F Email being marked as Spam by Gmail and not being visible in Outlook Using Outlook 5
G Save and Rename Outlook Email Attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
D Outlook launch email showing new unread email in reading pane Using Outlook 11
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
M HTML email signature in Outlook Using Outlook 3
M Respond to Outlook Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outlook locking up when replying to Email Using Outlook 7
S Unable to extract text from an Outlook email message Using Outlook 2
P Sending email from outlook IMAP to GMAIL where embedded images are added as attachment Using Outlook 1
P i-Phone 6s Plus receiving 2 notifications from Outlook email Using Outlook 1
C WARNING - DO NOT USE AN OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY EMAIL Using Outlook 10
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
M Issue transferring Outlook 2016 email accounts & settings onto new computer Using Outlook 8
S Outlook email to configure setup for each mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2