UploadReadAheadSize eas specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaspAir

Outlook version
Email Account
IMAP
Hi

I am a new user in this forum and actually I have an urgent problem. I am looking for a way to change the UploadReadAheadSize from 48 kB up to 10 MB. But it have to be specific only for EAS calls, so it should not be in charge for all the rest of the CAS server nor IIS complete. I don't want to have any impacts on MAPI, EWS or else, only EAS.

Thank you for your help

Cheers

CaspAir

I think you need to set up server specifically for EAS. But it's not my area of expertise. Try the TechNet forums

Exchange Server 2010 Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Outlook EAS protocol version Using Outlook 1
PMR0001 Mydomain Outlook.com and Exchange post EAS Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Configuring SmartPhones to use EAS to Outlook.com Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Can't import CSV or move Outlook items into EAS Accounts Using Outlook 0
Commodore Is Outlook.com EAS in Outlook 2013 "non-renamable"? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
P Using IMAP and EAS with outlook.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
D Message Save add ins do not work with EAS Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
J Local Outlook 2013 folder and message changes not synced with EAS to Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
J Outlook.com EAS Issue Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
A Outlook 2013 EAS: moving message causes duplicates Using Outlook 3
T Unable to create contacts subfolder in EAS profile Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
N EAS vs. IMAP Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
S Outlook.com set up as EAS in Outlook 2013 – Emails can take up to 25 minutes to arrive Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
S Drafts in Outlook 2013/Outlook.com with EAS & IMAP Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
O Outlook 2013 EAS Account and POP Account - Common Sent Folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 21
K EAS and POP folders in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
C EAS using OL2103 Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 EAS, 3 imap accounts. Meeting invites not synced to outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D Multiple EAS Accounts - One Unified Inbox? Using Outlook 4
T eas or imap Using Outlook 4
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1
G Adding a contact to a specific folder Using Outlook 0
L Specific Incoming Email Address Immediately Deleted Using Outlook 2
W OL giving basic auth when logged in to Win as specific user Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Emails assigned with a certain category (within a shared inbox) to be copied to a specific folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Copy specific email body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Diane's Delay Delivery at Specific Times Questions Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook to check for specific text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
Nadine Rule to move attachments with specific name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
geofferyh Outlook 2010 How to Copy Outlook Attachment to a Specific Folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
H Select Specific Account When Sending Email, Based on Current Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1