OL2010 Calendar Appointment Highlighting Text issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepublicsFury

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I'm using MS Outlook 2010 and am unable to use the mouse to highlight text. I've searched several places and can't find (though I seriously doubt I'm the only one having the issue) a thread here or on another forum or discussion group discussing the issue.

Opening an appointment it has the area below the start/end time to type text into. I can't highlight that text with my mouse. I am able to use the keyboard and arrows to do so but not the mouse. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Karl

Yes I'm using iCloud and the double/tripple works but it's not allowing selecting partial or across lines. The Shift+arrow works and I think it's the only way to solve the issue currently:p. Did you come across a different way to solve the problem?

RF

Are you using iCloud 2.1.2 ? (The newest version) Selecting seems to be working here (in outlook 2007). I'll have to test it in 2013 to see if its an Outlook version problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
J Calendar search failing & wrong indexlocation showing..OL2010 Using Outlook 3
R New computer, OL2010 unable to display shared calendar appointments Exchange Server Administration 3
T OL2010 Password box keeps appearing. Using Outlook 6
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
T From OL2010 Pro to OL2003 Pro Using Outlook 4
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Using Outlook 1
B How do I REALLY disable Outlook Junk E-mail sorting in OL2010 and/or 2013? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 and install custom WYWO form Using Outlook 1
O Form cache size for OL2010 is set up to 0 Kbs, but sometimes ! Using Outlook 8
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
B Updating Macro to OL2010/32bit Using Outlook 8
J OL2010 Create a new task while off line Exchange Server Administration 3
M How to skip weekends on recurring appointments - OL2010? Using Outlook 4
P migration issue from OL2003 to OL2010 with custom contact form Using Outlook 7
R OL2010; How to ALWAYS Reply/Forward using HTML? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 - signatures while forwarding tasks or appointments Using Outlook 2
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
T Can't remove NEW GROUP in OL2010 Using Outlook 1
S OL2010 - choosing to not save inline images Using Outlook 1
T Reinstalled OL2010 now have 3 separate inboxes and contacts missing Using Outlook 2
T Defer Sending emails in OL2010 Using Outlook 1
G Keyboarding with HTML Email in OL2010-64bit Using Outlook 0
S OL2003 labels in OL2010 Using Outlook 7
B how to debug in OL2010? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M OL2007 Add-in won't install on OL2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Create a Ribbon for the OL2010 Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about calendar Using Outlook 5
icacream Outlook 2021 - Google calendar in the peek Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Fozzie Bear Shared Calendar For Scheduled Tasks Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1