Status
Not open for further replies.

flexingads

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi all,

We've got an issue with one of our customers. The receptionist has access to multiple calendars belonging to different users, and they all book meetings in some boardroom calendars etc. Anyway, most of the time it works ok, however somtimes, they book meetings as usual, but the text which they type into the body of the request etc doesn't appear in the shared calendars. There is nothing to highlight so it's not an issue with the fonts etc. It causes a problem for the receptionist as sometimes the organiser will include some important information in the body, but she cannot see it. She has full access permission wise to the calendars. I thought it might have sometime to do with the way the users are creating the appointments/meetings, because as I said, sometimes they show with text which lead me to think it wasn't a local issue with her outlook.

If anyone has any thoughts about this, we'd be very appreciative as we're scratching our heads!

Thanks.

Are they creating them in Outlook or on a mobile device? Are the affected appointments random or from specific users?

They are doing via outlook on their desktop, and it's the same people, as there are about 10 staff members which the receptionist manages the meetings for.

Thanks.

I'm not familiar with any issues or bugs like this and couldn't find any information in the places I checked. Unless it's similar to an email bug - if autosave kicks in, the draft copy gets sent, not the one you have open with more edits in it.

If it's not reproducible, its hard to test my theory, but you could ask them to save then save and close and see if the problem goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D.Moore Strange VBA error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Strange MAPI/Exchange/IMAP behaviour in OL 2016 under10.0.19044.2006 Using Outlook 0
P Strange Calendar Entries Using Outlook 4
ManaarZakaria I'm afraid of this issue, cause of strange error Exchange Server Administration 2
M Outlook.com autocomplete list invaded by strange items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
A Outlook 2016 - adding outlook.com account creates a new/strange address Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 18
M Outlook adds strange characters inserted into the Subject Line Using Outlook 2
E Strange Send/Receive count Using Outlook 3
dolke Strange Outlook behavior when receiving emails. More info in the content... Using Outlook 7
A Two strange calender problems in Outlook 2003 ... Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2007 Add-in strange load behavior Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B strange change in Outlook 2000 forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Strange save request when closing Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Strange save request when closing Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Strange Behaviour of Explorer Object. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is anyone else having problem conneccting to gmail? Using Outlook 27
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Archiving and Likely Modified Date Problem Using Outlook 3
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker GetAssignedView Problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2010 Problem with OutLook 2010 32 bit, after Windows Auto Update Using Outlook 3
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Problem with custom form including _DocSiteControl1 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
S Conditional formatting problem with "is not empty" and categories Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
katehawkins Outlook 2013 Ost to pst conversion problem Using Outlook 1
AbbieWhite The problem with a fairly large file. Using Outlook 3
I Outlook 2013 Send problem - 'Not Responding' forever Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
EmelineGueguen Help to understand the problem of work Using Outlook 1
W Outlook 2016 search problem persists after applying all known solutions Using Outlook 12
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
DruinaBiscardi unexpected problem in outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2003 problem with Windows 10 Creators Update 1709 Using Outlook 0
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
Grimev66 problem with conversion ost to pst Using Outlook 2
R Problem with searching public folders Exchange 2013/16 Exchange Server Administration 2
J Problem with Outlook 2016 new mail tray icon alert (envelope in the systems tray) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0