OL2010 Create a new task while off line

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackPollack

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
On a computer using OL2003 in cached exchange mode, while WORKING OFFLINE, I can create a new task. On a computer using OL2010 I can not create a new task while offline.

Is there a registry setting or other work-around?

Gotta love Outlook.. and hope you have enough hair to survive it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Create a Ribbon for the OL2010 Explorer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
T OL2010 Password box keeps appearing. Using Outlook 6
R OL2010 - Send to Mail Recipient going to wrong account Using Outlook 1
T From OL2010 Pro to OL2003 Pro Using Outlook 4
J Calendar search failing & wrong indexlocation showing..OL2010 Using Outlook 3
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Using Outlook 1
B How do I REALLY disable Outlook Junk E-mail sorting in OL2010 and/or 2013? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 and install custom WYWO form Using Outlook 1
O Form cache size for OL2010 is set up to 0 Kbs, but sometimes ! Using Outlook 8
R New computer, OL2010 unable to display shared calendar appointments Exchange Server Administration 3
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
B Updating Macro to OL2010/32bit Using Outlook 8
M How to skip weekends on recurring appointments - OL2010? Using Outlook 4
R OL2010 Calendar Appointment Highlighting Text issue Using Outlook 3
P migration issue from OL2003 to OL2010 with custom contact form Using Outlook 7
R OL2010; How to ALWAYS Reply/Forward using HTML? Using Outlook 1
B OL2010 - signatures while forwarding tasks or appointments Using Outlook 2
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
T Can't remove NEW GROUP in OL2010 Using Outlook 1
S OL2010 - choosing to not save inline images Using Outlook 1
T Reinstalled OL2010 now have 3 separate inboxes and contacts missing Using Outlook 2
T Defer Sending emails in OL2010 Using Outlook 1
G Keyboarding with HTML Email in OL2010-64bit Using Outlook 0
S OL2003 labels in OL2010 Using Outlook 7
B how to debug in OL2010? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M OL2007 Add-in won't install on OL2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Want to create a button on the nav bar (module add-in) to run code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Wotme create email only data file Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to create a drop down user defined field that will appear on an inbox view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Commodore Any way to create "from-only" account on Outlook 2021? Using Outlook 1
L Capture email addresses and create a comma separated list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Can't create NEW GROUP and add/remove a member from existing Group in Outlook Using Outlook 1
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Create advanced search (email) via VBA with LONG QUERY (>1024 char) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Create ordinal numbers for birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Outlook 365 - How to create / copy a new contact from an existing one? Using Outlook 5
D Create new email from the received Email Body with attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A How to create fixed signatures for aliases that process through GMAIL? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Can I create a Rule that sends me an email when I get a Task? Using Outlook 2
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
B Can I create a local PST file for SPAM on a drive that is usually disconnected? Using Outlook 3