Message body problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim King

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Hi, after converting a users email from OE to Outlook 2003 some of the incoming messages are not right. the body contains header information and html tags. I 'm stumped by this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I attached a sample of the email body.

Thanks

Attachments

• header.txt
    14 KB · Views: 666
Looked at the attachment - it might be something in Barracuda or another content scanner - a corrupt or malformed header is the usual cause of problems like this.

These came in after conversion. I looked at them on the Barracuda box and they looked ok. - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 365 Add keywords from Listbox to the message body where cursor is placed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Implement Keywords based on body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
M Want to autorespond to an email address in the body of message Using Outlook 0
H Search and delete part of a link inside HTML body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Increase font size of message body Using Outlook 5
Mark Foley Emailing attachment from Word/Excel sends attachment but no message body Using Outlook 0
A Create Macro for hyperlink(email) in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
T What code to use to move the custom field values to message body when sending e-mail ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
L changing view settings based on message body Using Outlook 1
moks applying a rule to the message body only Using Outlook 1
J Creating a URL from a message body excerpt before forwarding Using Outlook 2
E Automatically pick up Recipient's Name on the Body of the Email Message Using Outlook 1
A Message Rules based on Keywords in the Message Body Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
H Using Outlook Rules to search for NewLines in message body Using Outlook 1
I jump to body in open message with one keyboard shortcut? Using Outlook 3
M Extract text in existing message body for use in newmail items Using Outlook 17
D Message body missing but attachments present Using Outlook 0
I Outlook Appointments - Setting default text in message body Using Outlook 3
G Calculated Date Field In Message Body Using Outlook 1
T Html tags in Message body Using Outlook 1
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
E MIME encoding appearing in body of message Using Outlook 3
L Inserting a PPT/PDF into the message body Using Outlook 1
B Received Plain Text Message - Body Grayed Out Using Outlook 1
W Recipients of Outlook messages have characters/words missing in body of message Using Outlook 6
D Using VBA to send Word document as body of message works in 2007, but not in 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M How to input text at the beginning of the body of a message. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How to get Selected Body message Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S get current position in message body of mailitem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
A Keep format of message in the body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Controls in message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Reply with picture in body of message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Reply with custom form & selected data from message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A message body- find any words in my array? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Custom Appointment Form Message Body Deleted upon reply. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Rob Can't save MailItem because the message changed in .pst file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Search message, then (1) Jump to folder & (2) Select message that you searched for Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
F Outlook 2019 Forwarding Message and Keeping Unread Status Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
A rule name into message - how? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5