Not open for further replies.

Darren Baker

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi, i am new to this forum, but it was highly recommended by a colleague

i am using outlook 2013 (64bit); with an exchange server

part of my role is attending meetings held by other countries, so there is always early starts for me
the issue is these users in other countries will send out a cancellation or requests late on into the evening for the meeting that very morning (the early one)

and as i don't check my work mail, after i have finished for the day, i was hoping there was a way of receiving notifications of new meeting requests for a meeting the next morning, or in my immediate case a cancellation, so i don't have to get up early etc, to find the meeting cancelled when i am at my desk

thanks for the help

Michael Bauer

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Probably your work Outlook isn't running when you've left, so there's nothing you could do with VBA. You could ask your Exchange admin whether he can add a rule to forward certain emails to another address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Disabling cancelled messages in meeting invites Using Outlook 1
B meeting cancelled by Exchange? Using Outlook 2
T Prevent Outlook from removing cancelled meeting from calendar Using Outlook 1
L Option to Show Cancelled Appointments Using Outlook 0
D hiding appointments that are completed or cancelled, how to ? Using Outlook 5
M Cancelled Email Account Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Commodore Recurrence for N times, and one gets cancelled Using Outlook 3
R "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer" Using Outlook 2
J this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer, Call your system administrat Using Outlook 2
R Resource not updating for cancelled meetings Using Outlook 1
M The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on your computer.Please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
M The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact administrator'__ Using Outlook 1
E When I try to click on links in emails I recieve the following message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on yoru computer. C Using Outlook 1
J This error messgae pops up when I use Outlook. "this operation has been cancelled due to restricti Using Outlook 1
I this operation has been cancelled due to restriction applied to this computer ERROR Using Outlook 1
G operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on htis computer. Please contact your system administrator. Using Outlook 1
B Cancelled meetings in Outlook 2010 reappear immediately Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2010 error 'this operation cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer' Using Outlook 3
I this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
A Problem with outlook email - Error message: 'This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer...' Using Outlook 2
M operation has be cancelled due restriction on this computer, please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 2
M "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer" error message Using Outlook 4
D Unable to open Hyperlinks in email. Error: the operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in e Using Outlook 1
E This operation has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer. Please contact your Using Outlook 1
P Cannot open links attached to incoming email. I get 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please Using Outlook 1
C Hyperlinks will not open...message says 'operation cancelled...contact administrator' __ Using Outlook 2
K 'this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in affect on this computer. contact your system adminiastrator' Using Outlook 1
P Error clicking link in outlook7 email review pane 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please con Using Outlook 1
T Can't access web addresses given in emails recieved. Message comes up ‘This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this comp Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2010 crashes only with mails coming from mac users and the 'Reading Pane' on__I already cancelled the add-ins in safe mode but probl Using Outlook 2
D This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effeect on this computer. Please contact your administrator Using Outlook 1
D This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact your system a Using Outlook 4
D I get the following: "The operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this compute Using Outlook 3
K the operation has been cancelled contact you administator____ Using Outlook 1
P This operation has ben cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact your system administrator. Using Outlook 1
G I am trying to open a link in an email, the computer says that due to restrictions on my machine the operation was cancelled. Please contact system ad Using Outlook 3
C When trying to go to a link in my e-mail error message says "This operation has been cancelled due t Using Outlook 1
D In the last few days I get error message box indicating with a Red X mark and 'This operaion has been cancelled due to restriction on this comput Using Outlook 3
D When trying to open, e.g., an article in a newspaper update in my email, I get this message:' Operation cancelled due to restrictions in effect o Using Outlook 1
C The opertion has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact system administrator. Using Outlook 1
M Trying to reply to active my clubcanon account, get the message 'The operations has been cancelled due to restriction in effect on this computer& Using Outlook 1
D ALL INBOX EMAIL CANCELLED - OUTLOOK 2010 Using Outlook 1
L This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contat your system administrator. Using Outlook 2
G When I click on any links in outlook I recieve the error message 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. Please Using Outlook 1
G This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator Using Outlook 1
L operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. please contact your systems administrator............. Using Outlook 2
R Re: Outlook 2010 will not open links. Receive following message, 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this comput Using Outlook 7
B Re: Outlook 2010 will not open links. Receive following message, 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this comput Using Outlook 9
D This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system admin (will not open links in outlook Using Outlook 0