Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyboy

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

I have a BCM database i'd like to bring back alive, it's now mounted via acronis as "H" drive from an external USB backup drive, i see the mdf and log files but can't seem to have the new windows install / sql recognize it when i copy it into the my "C" drive :(

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
E Copying the whole e-mail body into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Copying data from e-mail attachement to EXCEL file via macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 38
T Copying Outlook Account Setup For Desktop App Using Outlook 5
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
Thiago Manzano Copying E-mails to a folder on HD Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Mark Sent Items as Read After Copying with a Rule Using Outlook 0
oliv- Prevent copying shared contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Paul Butticaz Copying Contacts from SharePoint List (connected to Outlook) to another Conacts folder Using Outlook 1
K Outlook 2010 Not responding after IMAP folder deletion or copying. Using Outlook 2
Mary B Outlook 2013: Rule for copying new email to folder & marking that copy as read Using Outlook 1
S Calendar items are not being uploaded to outlook.com after copying Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
P open reminders missing after copying outlook pst file Using Outlook 2
L Copying Emails using drag and drop Using Outlook 2
O New to Outlook 2013, dealing with copying vs. moving sent items Using Outlook 0
S Recover messages that disappeared when copying to folder Using Outlook 1
S Copying multiple messages to folders and keeping date/time detail Using Outlook 1
D Copying POP3 folders from Inbox to IMAP Inbox in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 0
M Copying setups for mutiple users Using Outlook 2
T Location and simple copying of emails and settings, OL 2010 and Win 7 64bit. Using Outlook 3
A Copying additional contact fields when chosing "Contact from the same company" Using Outlook 5
A Copying cc email addresses to Excel - does not copy the <joe.bloggs@isp.com> Using Outlook 1
S Search Indexing (Copying Folders) Using Outlook 0
E Copying multiple folders to PST Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Copying data between atbs in a custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R copying a custom view from a public folder and distributing programatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N error when copying outlook data "can not copy: the path too deep" Using Outlook 6
N Copying outlook macros between pcs Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Copying Data from Exchange to PST file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Copying contents from one field to another field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T Outlook 2010 BCM Migration to Standard Contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R Follow up button doesn't working neither the reminders in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
P BCM conditional formatting BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
D BCM 2013 not functioning as BCM 2010 Example no drop down for communications history Using Outlook 0
J No access to a Database BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
J Marketing task MS BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
S BCM Compulsory field, New opportunity Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A BCM does not work anymore! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
A BCM does not work with Windows 10 1703 any more BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
S BCM Auto Backup Data and Customizations BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
S BCM Project Task Order BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Lost access to remote BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
crazyboy Problems connecting to BCM on Server Using Outlook 2
J Problems connecting to BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 16
T BCM 2010 randmoly going offline BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M At last a BCM alternative... Outlook Customer Mngr 365! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0