Emails from a single gmail address not showing in Outlook 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK19

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I'm working almost daily with another gmail user but I don't ever seem to see his emails coming into my Outlook 2016. A ton of other stuff does. How can this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Print all emails in a single folder with sent items Using Outlook 2
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
A Flagged Emails highlighted in yellow Using Outlook 2
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
J Macro to Reply to Emails w/ Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
Nufc1980 Outlook "Please treat this as private label" auto added to some emails - Help. Using Outlook 3
humility36 Cannot move emails to archive - 440 error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Edit incoming emails to remove a certain sentence added by the "system" Using Outlook 1
R Saving Emails and Attachments as .msg file Using Outlook 3
F Color code certain INBOX emails Using Outlook 2
J gmail and deleted emails. Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook 2021 Outlook new emails notification not working Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 365 Copy/Save Emails in Folder Outside Outlook to Show Date Sender Recipient Subject in Header Using Outlook 0
U Outlook not responding when trying to print Emails Using Outlook 6
K mark emails with colour manually (like in thunderbird) Using Outlook 1
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
U Outlook on the iPhone cannot approve filtered Emails Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 365 After migrating to Outlook 365, some contacts display in emails with prefixes Using Outlook 0
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Unable to view older emails in desktop app Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 365 Emails showing as links and text only Using Outlook 4
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Horsepower Lost emails Using Outlook 4
P Emails assigned with a certain category (within a shared inbox) to be copied to a specific folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Saving emails using Visual Basic - Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
L Emails being archived when I press the A key accidentally - how do I stop this? Using Outlook 0
N Save emails within a certain date range to network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M I cant send emails via Outlook in my W10 PC. Using Outlook 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can emails from Gmail be deleted when they are downloaded to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Wrong email address in Outlook 2003 "From" tab in new outgoing emails Using Outlook 4
Witzker How to find all emails from and to a contact in OL 2019 Using Outlook 6
S How to find emails that I sent that have not received a reply? Using Outlook 7
M Extract "Date sent" from emails (saved to folder using drag and drop) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Sent emails show iCloud mail account not the alias Using Outlook 2
K Run a script rule to auto 'send again' on undeliverable emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J how to stop junk emails from *.onmicrosoft.com ? Using Outlook 2
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Auto forward for multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M All fonts in Outlook emails display with exaggerated character spacing Using Outlook 4