Status
Not open for further replies.

mehargags

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi All,
I had my 4 years old iPhone 4S in which I was using my Free Google Apps Email via the OLD exchange Method (yes pat me for using it till all this time). Any mail sent via iPhone would also download to Desktop Outlook's Inbox via POP3 and I'd just move it to my sent folder
I recently upgraded to an iPhone 6S and configured my account as the given option "Google". Everything is fine except that any mail sent from my iphone doesn't get downloaded to Outlook via POP3. Any mail sent via Webmail does get downloaded to Outlook, just the mails sent from iPhone are not downloaded
I presume somehow iPhone's sent mail is marked read in the webmail and is not considered to be downloaded via POP3. Can you help me fix this please.
Thanks
This same thread is also posted on Google forums but couldn't get any productive answer.

it sounds like the phone is tagging it sent and archiving it, so its not in the inbox for outlook to download. Oh, i wonder if the phone lets you pick the sent folder... yes, it does. go to settings, mail calendar, contacts, select the account, then account name, advanced.

this wouldn't be a problem with imap accounts as you'd sync the sent folder too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Wishlist How to use 'app password' in Outlook 2003 after Google pulled plug on "less secure apps" Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 registry hack - delete emails - Google Apps Using Outlook 0
G Error in Outlook Object Model with redemption and google apps prem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
icacream Outlook 2021 - Google calendar in the peek Using Outlook 0
Commodore Are newer versions of Outlook still "less secure" to Google? Using Outlook 22
S.Champ Please help? I've imported a random workcalendar I dont even know who's. Can I undo it? and then I need to re-sync the google one again. Its a mess:( Using Outlook 2
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
C WARNING - DO NOT USE AN OUTLOOK.COM ADDRESS FOR GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY EMAIL Using Outlook 10
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
R How to Change Margins In Google Docs...? Using Outlook 0
I Google Calendar <calendar-notification@google.com> appearing as a duplicate entry Using Outlook 2
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 365 blocked by Google popup Using Outlook 2
O Synchronising contacts Outlook 365 with Google v.v. Using Outlook 4
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
G Detect Google Drive and OneDrive links in incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
G Outlook VBA and Google Calendar ("Events") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D launching a link in google Using Outlook 1
Horsepower Google says Outlook 2016 is not a secure app Using Outlook 4
C Search with Google Macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Importing Google contacts from CSV file removes recipient names in autocomplete list Using Outlook 0
T bcc and Google imap Using Outlook 3
B synching outlook 2010 with google on android phone Using Outlook 6
C Odd error message not found in Google search Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2013 IMAP using Google Mail App not syching Sent Mail Using Outlook 3
C Setting up Outlook 10 on Widows 8 using Google Server Using Outlook 3
A Recommend add-on or utility enabling quick Google search within Outlook Using Outlook 7
D Outlook/Google Configuration Using Outlook 27
S too difficult of a question to google Using Outlook 2
billzant RSS feeds and google Using Outlook 2
M How do I change the default map from Bing to Google in Outlook 2003? Using Outlook 23
I Links not working after un-installing Google Chrome Using Outlook 2
J Outlook Connector equivalent for Google Mail? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
R Outlook and google calendar stuck if I close outlook Using Outlook 1
C Sync Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
F Google Desktop fails to index Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
N The add-in "C:\program files\google\google desktop search\googledesktopO..." could not be installed Using Outlook 32
E Google MAPI account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Migrating legacy (like, real legacy) apps to modern environment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Connect outlook to office365 exchange _without_ signing in office apps Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Disable Outlook Add-ins (Apps) Using Outlook 0
C Unchecking "Send immediately when connected" does not work on apps that call Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2013 Syncing contacts with Android phone - Outlook.com vs Outlook apps Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
K Remove Manage APPS button for users Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky Remove Outlook apps from Outlook Using Outlook 0
A Suggestions on ways to let apps create appointments in any user's calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
V Installing Apps from MS Online Store Using Outlook 5