right click contact to create an appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Coffee

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I just up graded to OL 2007 & am missing a feature that was in OL 2003 (XP pro). In it I could right click a contact to create an appointment for them & have this stored in the contact's activities tab. Is it possible to get this feature in OL 2007?

Thank you for your help. I don't think that I explained myself properly.

I can get to the create on the context menu for the contact but, there is no way to create an "APPOINTMENT". I can create a Message, Meeting Request, Task or a Journal Entry ... but NOT an APPOINTMENT.

What I was doing in OL 2003 was to right click the contact & create an Appointment with the calendar also open. This way I could coordinate the customers & my schedules.

Any ideas? Is there another way to create appointments for a specific contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S mouse right click options Using Outlook 2
Emerogork How do I remove "Delete Folder" from the right-click menu? Using Outlook 1
L Add to Right Click Menu Using Outlook 10
B Right click-drag no longer creates hyperlinks Using Outlook 2
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
B right click outlook objects in OL2010 acts on current inbox mailitem Using Outlook 6
Z Right click menu Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Right-click an address -> add to BCM? [OL2007] BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Z Automatically adjust Outlook Reading Pane from bottom to right depending on portrait or landscape window Using Outlook 1
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
D cannot view emails in View pane (in the right pane), I only see one line or nothing Using Outlook 21
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How can I change the font size on right side appointment pane Using Outlook 12
C Set reminder / appointment by right clicking email Using Outlook 1
C how to remove icons on right hand side outlook 2013 Using Outlook 2
T Forwarded long email moves text to the right Using Outlook 1
E Inbox view changed can't get it right Using Outlook 0
A viewing tasks - lower right - in email window Using Outlook 1
I Notification/Popup Box not showing on right side Using Outlook 1
A edit right pane of mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
N Adding 'Add To Business Contacts' when right-clicking an email add BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 8
M White square in body of Outlook Messages (O2016 Version 2012 32bit Click To Run) Using Outlook 4
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Unread Until Click Another Message? Using Outlook 2
O On click,I want to change subject line of selected mail and then reply to particular email and move Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Using Scanpst in Outlook Click to Run Using Outlook 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Open a folder / subfolder of a PST in single click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Reminder for single-click appointment Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Contacts are missing when you click the To button Using Outlook 0
M Office 365 Click to run BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
B Auto name checking upon Tab or Click off To field(s) Using Outlook 19
F Jump to Inbox folder when click on Favorite Using Outlook 0
D Must now "View on Facebook" for Mentions/Comments-Outlook 2013 click-to-run Using Outlook 2
I BCM Opportunity: click on "new op" opens a "new tasks" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Automatically move Outlook message to the specific folder when click on reply to all Using Outlook 4
M Blank Pop-up Window when click "Manage Sharing" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R click to toggle quick click category reasigns to where ? Using Outlook 2
T Is the standalone Outlook 2013 click-to-run or msi? Using Outlook 1
A Uninstall Click and Run Exchange Server Administration 2
A email folders appear empty, at first click Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010 Instant Search Pops When I Click Using Outlook 6
M When I click “new message” in outlook, my cursor defaults to the body of the m Using Outlook 6
T Click "A" to see all email from people with names starting with A... etc Using Outlook 3
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
F When I click on link in email nothing occurs Using Outlook 7
M Programatically click the Send button. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1