cannot sand mail after SP1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdemo75

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
i have 13 users that use outlook 2010. we use roaming profiles at my business. i have been dealing with a problem where outlook will not send emails. i get the "outlook data file cannot be accessed" this only happened on one user and i set everyone up the same, and made shure the outgoing server used the same settings as the incoming. i was never able to fix the problem for him, and now with SP1 everyone has the same problem. i also cannot create a new user profile (which was a temporary before). all the computers are windows 7 64bit and outlook is 2010 x86. the server is 64bit running server 2008. if there is any other info that would be helpful, let me know.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
What type of email account? What is the path of the data file?

Roaming profiles don't always work well with accounts that use a data file since the data file isn't normally saved in the roaming folders and when you move it to a roaming folder, the typical pst or ost size needs a lot of time to sync.

jdemo75

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
the email accounts are from godaddy. i am using imap.secureserver.net smtpout.secureserver.net with default ports. the .pst files are saved on the local machine in the my documents folder.

dloughland

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Did you find a resolution to this issue?

I have exactly the same problem that I cannot fix.

Thanks,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rubaboo The vew cannot be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Cannot copy this folder because it may contain private items Using Outlook 0
L Cannot open PST file for first session each day Using Outlook 6
David in Mississippi New (Feb 2020) install of Outlook 365 - Cannot specify PST for different accounts Using Outlook 0
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
noshairwan Registry cannot be found, Outlook Security Using Outlook 2
Marc2019 Cannot input Vietnamese Characters on my MSOutlook 2016 in Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
T Cannot remove needless PST Using Outlook 1
Marc2019 Cannot setup Outlook Account on Mac Os 10.6.8 Using Outlook 3
N pst files are recreating automaticaly and cannot be deleted Using Outlook 6
Mark Foley Cannot enable add-in in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
T "cannot find the calendar folder for this item" - calendar items stuck in outbox Using Outlook 0
A Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email Using Outlook 3
iwshim outlook 2013 - I cannot see the "Manage Add-ins" Using Outlook 2
T Cannot connect to main BT email account, sub accts okay Using Outlook 0
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
M Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 2
geofferyh Cannot get Macro to SAVE more than one message attachment??? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
DariTrevino MIcrosoft Outlook PST file cannot repair Using Outlook 1
B One email cannot be sent or received (but leaves outbox!) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2016 cannot delete, email showing in root Exchange Server Administration 5
S Outlook.com cannot edit some contacts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
C Outlook - cannot save subject line changes Using Outlook 2
M cannot change delivery folders with IMAP accounts Using Outlook 0
S Appointment-Cannot set Categories because ConversationID is not set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Cannot post "Sneaky URL"!! Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Commodore Search cannot complete the indexing of your Outlook data Using Outlook 6
S Outlook 2010 Cannot Open Attachments Using Outlook 14
A Cannot Figure Out This VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Cannot Figure Out One Thing on VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Brian Murphy Exchange Online Everything a Transport Rule should do and cannot Exchange Server Administration 1
A Error: The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
K Other Shared Calendar on Outlook cannot change items Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
T Outlook 2016 cannot connect after transition to Outlook Mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
L Cannot Connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 9
A Cannot connect to BCM database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Diane Poremsky The custom form cannot be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead. New Slipstick.com Articles 0
T Cannot access outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2016 mp3 attach "this file cannot be preview because there is no previewer installed for it" Using Outlook 1
S Outlook data file cannot be accessed message Using Outlook 5
O Cannot open or save calendar items Using Outlook 0
J Can Click to Drag Custom Form Field But Cannot Drop When Designing in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook Error Message New Slipstick.com Articles 0
wallisellener "The database name cannot exceed 50 characters" BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
G Calendar folder cannot be found (tasks folder cannot be found) Using Outlook 2
K Cannot consistently drag and drop .msg files into Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
V Cannot start Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. Using Outlook 8
M Cannot Delete Emails from IMAP inbox Using Outlook 4