Next five calendar days

Status
Not open for further replies.

EACowboy

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
Tried "Outlook 07 for Dummies" and CPA to no avail. Would like to be able to print a weekly calendar starting with today and displaying the next 5 days. Printing a weekly calendar on Wednesday which shows the previous appointments for Monday and Tuesday is useless [to me]. When I print Saturday, would rather see what's in front of me as opposed to what happend before. The only calendar program I have found which allows this option is Time & Chaos.

You definately do not want to print a week calendar - they print weeks, beginning witrh the first day of the week as defined in Calendar options. But... If you set the first day of the week to whatever "today" is when you print, you can print the weekly style beginning today. You need to change the first day back when you are finished, otherwise the on screen calendar is confusing.

While not exactly what you want, using the daily style and 8 up page layout will print all days on one sheet. Select the dates you want to include before opening the print dialog and outlook will use just those dates.

The calendar details style will also include only the selected dates, if a list format is suitable to your needs.

This screenshot is from 8-up print preview:

8-up-calendar.png

8-up:

Thanks for the quick response and the simple solution. Owe you a hot cup of Starbucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V How to add 'Previous Item' and 'Next Item' to the Quick Access Toolbar Using Outlook 1
B Zoom automatically next email item (VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc. Using Outlook 0
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
D after delete mail, open the next one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
M Setting flag follow up for next business day Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Next Available Meeting with Userform Variables Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Set (flagged) reminder for next business day Using Outlook 4
X Delay sending an email until the next working day (public holidays) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S set a flag task date as the next weekday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Change default "automatically test account settings when Next is clicked" Using Outlook 1
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
P How to save sent mail and forward it the next day Exchange Server Administration 3
M what's next after Outlook? Using Outlook 9
S Outlook 2010: Message Rules come back next time I restart Outlook Using Outlook 0
B Need help adding an image next to the Month Name in the header. Using Outlook 1
J Print next 7 days view of calendar (2010) Using Outlook 3
P Task view - due next 21 days Using Outlook 1
A Custom form - hitting 'next item' button hangs Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A how to capture events for next item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
W How do I calculate the next recurrence date? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Next Item & Previous Item Events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How to forward all e-mails from one address to five (5) other e-mail address? Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about calendar Using Outlook 5
icacream Outlook 2021 - Google calendar in the peek Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Fozzie Bear Shared Calendar For Scheduled Tasks Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Synch Outlook 365 calendar with iPhone Using Outlook 0
C Recover calendar Using Outlook 0
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
L Duplicate calendar entries in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3