Option: Save to folder ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi... in my Outlook 2003 version I was able to request a read receipt AND specify in which folder the sent copy would be saved. In my new 2010 version, I don't see the save to capability in the options dialog. Am I missing it or, is it somewhere else now ? Thanks

Barry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Thanks, I see now that the "Save To" instruction is a separate choice next to where you click for a receipt. I wonder why requiring more actions is considered a better program layout ?

There was an additional thread I read yesterday about duplicate sent emails in IMAP accounts. Today, I can't find it... would you happen to know?

Thanks very much for your help.

Barry

Barry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I think the better layout is exposing the feature to people who never knew about Options. But removing it from options was a bad move for the people using it.

Not sure about the duplicate sent messages thread, but I have an article about it at Two Copies of Sent Messages in Outlook 2010 - Slipstick Systems
THANKS Diane, the article was exactly what I was looking for... appreciate your help ! This whole Win7, Office 2010 upgrade has been somewhat time consuming and painful :)

Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.