calendar contacts export problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazo

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
hi there, just a little stumped on this unusual problem. a customer has created calendar and contacts in a folder in the inbox of outlook 2010; I want to put them back in the right place in the new install of outlook 2013. do I just export the folder and import back to calendar and contacts (people)? or is there a better approach? the account is a gmail imap

You can either import and drag and drop to the main level.

Because you use imap and outlook 2013 changed how the special folders *calendar etc) are handled, with them in the imap folders, I would create the profile using the control panel applet, add a pst to the profile and set it as default before opening Outlook. Use it for calendar and contacts and the imap folder for mail only.

What you need to know about IMAP accounts in Outlook 2013 - Slipstick Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
G Add contacts birthday to calendar Using Outlook 4
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
N Gathering Calendar Appointments from Calendars that synced as Contacts Exchange Server Administration 1
W Migrating Outlook 365 Contacts & Calendar Using Outlook 2
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
S Missing Outlook calendar and contacts Using Outlook 0
N Outlook 2010 on re-imaged computer missing calendar/contacts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Sharing Outlook Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
L Entering dates in Contacts and Calendar Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Sharing Outlook Calendar and Contacts over the Internet Using Outlook 0
I iCloud Calendar and Contacts in Outlook 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
K How to make use of outlook calendar, contacts & tasks using personal POP3 mail Using Outlook 1
Commodore Access to contacts, calendar, tasks... from 3rd party applications Using Outlook 2
A how to install or enable categories in OL 2013 for calendar and contacts Using Outlook 5
C Lost calendar and contacts to icloud: Help! Using Outlook 1
L Need help getting calendar/contacts/tasks/notes back! Using Outlook 3
M How to set default calendar & contacts Using Outlook 0
V Setting up windows 7 & outlook 2007 w/ Iphone 4 & synch contacts & calendar Using Outlook 9
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
C Remove iCloud so I can have original outlook calendar and contacts Using Outlook 43
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
M Access replicated Outlook (email folders, calendar, contacts, notes) via web Using Outlook 1
P Created new profile, how do I share existing contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
J iCloud Calendar/Contacts Syncing Hangs At End - aplzod Data Store Not Created Using Outlook 8
G Import pst but Calendar and Contacts don't show. Using Outlook 12
R Transferring Contacts, Calendar and Tasks to another computer Using Outlook 0
G Synchronize outlook contacts and calendar with other pc for free Using Outlook 4
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3