Gathering Calendar Appointments from Calendars that synced as Contacts

Nick Anderson

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
We have two companies that are merging together. During this merger we are sharing GAL and company A MIM synced their stuff over to company B. This sync caused all of the room calendars to come through in the Address Book as contacts. This is ok, but now I am needing to get data exported to Excel from these room calendars so that I can create a report.

Here is my question....I would like to know how to go about exporting data from all 9 room calendars from this company into Excel. I have tried doing a copy calendar and I am getting personal items error. I tried to change the view as a list, but that is not working either.

Not sure what else to try at this point, not sure if there is a PowerShell command that can be tested out.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Can you create a calendar folder and drag the events from the bad calendar to the new one? (That works for imported imap accounts with 'this computer only' folders).

I don't know it if will work for these folders, but you might be able to use mfcmapi to change the folder type.
Fix the Outlook Folder Type after Exporting an IMAP Account