• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyT

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
How can I synch Outlook 2013 with Android and GoDaddy. Right now I use Outlook on my laptop for my email which comes down from GoDaddy webmail and I then have it filed in folders which is great except that I would like to also have the Outlook mail synch with my new Android Galaxy S5...and if I was really greedy with my Gmail calendar! Any suggestions?

The easiest way to sync outlook / gmail/ and droid is using Companionlink. https://forums.slipstick.com/resources/companion-link.8/ - its not cheap though, but is well worth it IMHO (and it has a trial, so you can test it). Sync outlook to gmail then the driod can sync with gmail <=== this is usually the easiest. If you try to sync outlook to gmail and the droid,m you'll probably have duplicates.

See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync-outlook/syncing-outlook-with-an-android-smartphone/ for help syncing the phone. Galaxy is a samsung, right? If so, and if you can use Kies it will be the easiest. The Android page also has a link to gsyncit, which also good for syncing outlook and gmail.

If you only need the calendar, not contacts, see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync-outlook/using-google-calendar-sync-utility-outlook/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L Synch Outlook 365 calendar with iPhone Using Outlook 0
L Can signatures synch to Office Portal Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Synch issue BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P Folder hierarchy synch error 80041004 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 6
jobudge Reinstalled Outlook 2013 after system crash what is best way to synch with gmail? Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Synch Error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Slow Calendar Synch Between Outlook 2013 and iCloud Using Outlook 5
wallisellener BCM Synch BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
V Setting up windows 7 & outlook 2007 w/ Iphone 4 & synch contacts & calendar Using Outlook 9
E Disappointed in Outlook 2007, backup, restore, synch Using Outlook 5
T Need to synch pst calendar with exchange calendar Using Outlook 1
D Synch Issue - Profile BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Synch Outlook on Desktop and Laptop Using Outlook 3
Z Outlook Connector and Calendars Synch? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
Q Synch between MSN and Otlook 2003 Calendar Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
M Synch outlook contact and BCM contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Outlook FROM ADDRESS -Outlook.com and Android Using Outlook 1
O Outlook on Android: after sharing / sending a news article, draft remains open. Why? Using Outlook 1
K Imap PC Outlook + Android phone Using Outlook 1
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
W Account icons Outlook for Android Using Outlook 1
Z Account setup on Android Using Outlook 3
N Lots of Folder in Outlook Android Using Outlook 2
O Outlook on Android - add BCC Using Outlook 2
avant-guvnor Outlook for Android app alternative Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
J Syncing notes between Outlook 2016/Exchange and Outlook for Android Using Outlook 2
T Syncing to Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
E Customer wants a portion of GAL from exchange to sync down to Android contacts via Activesync Using Outlook 2
Travis Lloyd Linking Outlook 2016 Desktop To POP3 Acc't On Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Outlook.com Sync working, Sync to Android has issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
latitudeit Outlook for Android - Sending from an alias address Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Syncing Outlook with an Android smartphone Using Outlook 0
D Outlook for Android - Dismiss Reminders? Using Outlook 0
L Gmail POP, Android IMAP, Outlook 2013 setup close Using Outlook 5
Wolfkc Unwanted Category "Starred in Android" Using Outlook 6
D Outlook for Android Questions Using Outlook 8
J Outlook 2013 Syncing contacts with Android phone - Outlook.com vs Outlook apps Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
T Outlook 2010 calendar won't sync with Android phone Using Outlook 3
M Trouble downloading Outlook on an Android phone Using Outlook 4
Glyn Outlook sync to Android Phone Using Outlook 1
S Sync Outlook 2013 calendar via outlook.com to Android Exchange Server Administration 1
T Outlook Connector calendar sync problems with Android phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
Ascar_CT Adding contacts on Android phone and then syncing them to Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
B synching outlook 2010 with google on android phone Using Outlook 6
P Outlook 2010 MS Exchange Calendar to Android- ical or webdav? Using Outlook 1
Glyn Outlook Microsoft on a Sony Android Using Outlook 4
T Cannot get pop3 mails to my Android and Outlook Exchange Server Administration 1
M syncing Outlook 2013 tasks with android Using Outlook 2
J Outlook App for Android Exchange Server Administration 2
D Android/desktop App for sending to Outlook inbox? Using Outlook 1