Sub Calendar-Color Coding Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooke M

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I have made a sub calendar for our office to use to keep track of projects. All the projects are color coded. I have given everyone the proper permission (Reviewer), and they are able to open the shared sub folder. However, the color coding isn't showing up for them, everything is the same color.
Help Please!

For shared folders Outlook uses the master category list of the mailbox the folder belongs to. That list is stored in the mailbox' default calendar, so the users need the appropriate permissions for that default calendar. (I don't remember which permissions that are.)

For shared folders Outlook uses the master category list of the mailbox the folder belongs to. That list is stored in the mailbox' default calendar, so the users need the appropriate permissions for that default calendar. (I don't remember which permissions that are.)
I had my main calender default setting at 'folder visible', but I changed it to Reviewer, and now everyone can see the color coding!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
S Leaving ActiveExplorer open for editing after Sub is done Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
T Cannot connect to main BT email account, sub accts okay Using Outlook 0
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Inbox Sub-Folder - Web Using Outlook 1
J Calling a Public sub-routine from the script editor via VB script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Set columns for all (sub)folders Using Outlook 8
F VBA routine to write new sub routine in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G how can Apply User-defined Field to all Sub Folder and Other Using Outlook 14
K Display sub-folders in body of outlook Using Outlook 1
D Sub folders of my Inbox collapsing Using Outlook 0
C Unread email count not displaying on Inbox sub-folders Using Outlook 0
W Shared inbox sub folders not visible when moved Using Outlook 3
G Creating Contact Sub Folders Using Outlook 2
T Missing sub-contact folders (distribution lists) Using Outlook 3
A Can i apply mail rules to inbox sub folders using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Monitor any changes to a sub-folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Categories - Sub Catergories Using Outlook 6
D How do I mail-enable a Public Folder Sub-folder in exchnage 2007 using shell ? Exchange Server Administration 0
R Private Sub Application_ItemSend() -Cannot make this code work in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
A How to move responded emaisl automatically to sub folders in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 0
J Incoming emails going to wrong sub-folder Using Outlook 4
T Unable to download e-mail sub account in OL 2010. No probs with Mailwasher Using Outlook 6
T Make sub folders of inbox appear BOLD when new mail arrives Using Outlook 10
D User cannot move email messages within Outlook Inbox folder and sub-folders. Using Outlook 0
C OL Sub through or by Excel Macro Call Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G bcm 2007 sub folders BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about calendar Using Outlook 5