Calendar Meeting Cancellation Disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

camikazi2k

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am not sure if this is an outlook thing or not, but for some reason the Calendar when cancelled by the user that sent the invitation, with out accepting the cancellation it just Disappear from my calendar.

Anybody have any input.

By the way

We both using Outlook 2013 same update version

He's using Windows 8 and i am on Windows 7

Do you have outlook configured to automatically process meeting requests? This is normal behavior when cancellations arrive - it's processed and the meeting is deleted since its no longer valid.

Do you have outlook configured to automatically process meeting requests? This is normal behavior when cancellations arrive - it's processed and the meeting is deleted since its no longer valid.

Diane:

No When i go to Options > Calendar > Automatic Accept and Decline its unchecked.

Is there a place i am missing ?

Ok just unchecked automatic processing, Now i have to accept the meeting or it wont show on the calender, BUT when the person sent the meeting cancel, it disappear from the calendar automatically

in Office 2010 it show just Canceled: even name but not in 2013 it just disappears

Ok after more research, still couldn't find the correct answer but here is what i found.

Exchange boxes that are using office 2013 even when logging to their OWA account and creating calendar when they Cancel the event it automatically Remove it from everybody calendar Except the email that is configured on Outlook 2010?

Email configured under outlook 2010 puts Canceled: next to meeting name automatically. But doesnt remove it.

They made some changes to the calendar processing - I'll see if there is a way to prevent it from being remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Event/Meeting in Outlook Does Not Align with SharePoint Calendar Using Outlook 5
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Using Outlook 0
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Exchange Server Administration 0
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 shows Meeting Organizer in Calendar View Using Outlook 5
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B How to get Meeting Invitations into Outlook.com calendar? Using Outlook 2
A VBA to create meeting from template from a time slot selected in someone's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M This Meeting is not in the Calendar Folder... Using Outlook 4
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
R How to copy outlook 2010 shared calendar appointment or meeting to personal calendar by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Open meeting in organizer's shared calendar Using Outlook 0
T Meeting invite not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
S Meeting Time Changed to Central on calendar entries (not all) Using Outlook 2
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
S Receiving/accepting meeting invitation into new calendar (outlook connector) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
G Autoaccept/autodeny meeting request after crosscheck with calendar Using Outlook 1
M Including a Public Calendar as a Meeting Recipient Using Outlook 3
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
K email message to calendar meeting? Using Outlook 3
B Scheduling a Meeting Resource (Room) with a conflict doesn't indicate any conflict on users calendar in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
L When scheduling a meeting - everyone else's calendar has "hash" ma Using Outlook 3
S use the custom form to show meeting request in recipient's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Restore a Meeting (accidentally deleted in my calendar) Using Outlook 3
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about calendar Using Outlook 5
icacream Outlook 2021 - Google calendar in the peek Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Fozzie Bear Shared Calendar For Scheduled Tasks Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
K Add an entry to a specific calendar Using Outlook 1
F Add a category before "Send an Email When You Add an Appointment to Your Calendar" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0