Calendar Meeting Cancellation Disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.

camikazi2k

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am not sure if this is an outlook thing or not, but for some reason the Calendar when cancelled by the user that sent the invitation, with out accepting the cancellation it just Disappear from my calendar.

Anybody have any input.

By the way

We both using Outlook 2013 same update version

He's using Windows 8 and i am on Windows 7

camikazi2k

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Do you have outlook configured to automatically process meeting requests? This is normal behavior when cancellations arrive - it's processed and the meeting is deleted since its no longer valid.
Diane:

No When i go to Options > Calendar > Automatic Accept and Decline its unchecked.

Is there a place i am missing ?

camikazi2k

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Ok just unchecked automatic processing, Now i have to accept the meeting or it wont show on the calender, BUT when the person sent the meeting cancel, it disappear from the calendar automatically

camikazi2k

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
in Office 2010 it show just Canceled: even name but not in 2013 it just disappears

camikazi2k

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Ok after more research, still couldn't find the correct answer but here is what i found.

Exchange boxes that are using office 2013 even when logging to their OWA account and creating calendar when they Cancel the event it automatically Remove it from everybody calendar Except the email that is configured on Outlook 2010?

Email configured under outlook 2010 puts Canceled: next to meeting name automatically. But doesnt remove it.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
They made some changes to the calendar processing - I'll see if there is a way to prevent it from being remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.