Calendar sync off by 1 hour - outlook 2010 / icloud 2.1 / ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimJ

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Calendar entries in my outlook sync properly to my Ipad/iphone etc. – however calendar entries in/into ipad / iphone sync to outlook, but are 1 hour earlier – I’m in Moscow Russia – I have checked ALL TIME ZONES IN ALL DEVICES including Icloud online… even spoke to apple support – no solution. PLEASE help!

I am having same issue between droid, mac book, and two computers with outlook 2010. Has anybody got an answer?

Cannot figure out one specific computer causing the issue. Time of appointment will be entered on one unit and show up as an hour earlier on another.

What time zone setting are you using on the droid? Did the problem just start, oh, when DST kicked in? My guess is something is not using DST - I've seen the problem magically disappear in April when DST used to kick in. I've seen problems like this with iPad/iphone but not droids. But - anytime the time is set by a cellular network, I'd look at it as the cause.

How are you syncing the appointments? If possible, turn off the droid and sync (obviously not possible if it's the go between for the devices) and see if the times are ok. If the droid is handling the sync, I'd look closely at it's settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Can no longer sync Outlook with iPhone calendar after iPhone update to 17.1.1 Using Outlook 7
KeithJB iCloud calendar sync only works one way! Using Outlook 3
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
J can't sync outlook calendar contacts with iphone ipad Using Outlook 4
V iCloud calendar sync problems Using Outlook 13
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
A hotmail calendar sync Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 calendar won't sync with Android phone Using Outlook 3
S Sync Outlook 2013 calendar via outlook.com to Android Exchange Server Administration 1
T Outlook Connector calendar sync problems with Android phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
V Any alternative to iCloud for calendar sync to iPhone? Using Outlook 8
F Sync Sharepoint Calendar With Personal Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Calendar Entry in Outlook Client but will not sync Exchange Server Administration 1
A sync ol13 contacts and calendar with wp 8.1 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Sync Contacts and Calendar with 2 Windows 8.1 and 1 iPod Touch Using Outlook 9
F sync outlook + outlook.com, calendar sync only 1way, contact sync 2way OK Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
A Calendar Reminders are Removed with Sync to Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 11
C Sync color categories on a Public Calendar across Office 365, PCs, Macs Using Outlook 1
P Sync 2013 calendar between 2 devices -Surface 2 and Desktop using Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
B iPhone Calendar will not sync with Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
T Outlook Calendar Sync MY GOAL: see work calendar on home desktop w/o OWA Using Outlook 2
A Problem sync group goole calendar with outlook 2001 Using Outlook 0
K outlook calendar wont sync iphone 4 Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2013 calendar won't sync with iphone 4s Using Outlook 14
M sync Outlook 2007 calendar with icloud Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Calendar will not sync with Windows Live.com account Using Outlook 9
L Sync Calendar and Contacts Only Using Outlook 1
V Sync Outlook 2003 calendar to iPhone 4 Using Outlook 2
V Sync calendar and contacts using Outlook.com and any LiveID Using Outlook 8
V Sync Outlook contacts and calendar to Android phone Using Outlook 3
S Using POP3, Exchange server, and iPhone sync - can't sync to POP3 calendar Exchange Server Administration 0
S Copy Events to Second Calendar or Sync Only "Busy" Events Using Outlook 5
L Cannot sync Calendar to iphone. Cannot export to CSV. Cannot view as Table. Using Outlook 3
C Sync Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
P Windows Live Calendar sync Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
B how do i sync windows live calendar with my Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
Fozzie Bear Calendar Events created on iPhone have suddenly start sending invitations to attendees Using Outlook 2
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
P turn off the default "all day" check box in new calendar items. How? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
V Unchecking my calendar and leaving shared one visible Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
J Cannot edit a calendar event received as an invitation Using Outlook 2