Content Lost From Draft, Returns Upon Refocus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G&G Danny

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Apologies if this is duplicated my existing post but I cannot find my existing post, here are the details:
We currently have an intermittent issue, only effecting 1 person, with outlook not always displaying the entire content in long Draft email.

The user will create an email with X amount of paragraphs, which is saved to drafts when they close it. Later in the day they will open the email and the text towards the bottom of the email is missing which may be a couple of paragraphs and the signature. They close the email, switch their view to the deleted items (or any other folder), revisit the drafts folder then re-open the email and the content which was missing is now showing.

The occurrence of the issue can vary from a day to a couple of weeks. we have had no success in being able to recreate the issue.

We are using Exchange 2007 and the User is using Outlook 2007 SP3, they are both based in the office on the same LAN and Cache copy is not enabled on the users PC.

The user first noticed this issue on 19/03/2013.

Would you be able to advise me on the next step to find out what is causing this issue.

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Contacts 2016 Web page address content lost after updates Using Outlook 2
H Search Email Header for Content Type Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
icacream content in this message could not be downloaded.... Using Outlook 2
semnaitik Is it possible to recover content from a 0KB PST file? Using Outlook 3
Ms_Cynic Auto-pasting email content in calendar appt? Using Outlook 2
GregS What controls content of Folder Pane? Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 message content does not display - outlook.com; exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
J Assess content of User Defined Field in Rule Using Outlook 3
K ind specific Subject line from outlook and copy the content of the email body to exce Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O How to paste website content using a specific font and removing URLs Using Outlook 2
M Problems Downloading Content from Server(s) Using Outlook 0
N Rename Subject Line with Email Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Paste content to Excel when .txt file (attachment) is opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Macro to Copy Specific content from Mail Body and Paste to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Randy Redekopp Outlook 2016 attachment content search Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to duplicate content of one field in another field? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Z alter the timeout for how long outlook looks for a content-server on an HTML-email? Using Outlook 5
H Rule to move emails based on subject and content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Can BCM monitor and select specific emails and use content info to update the client's record? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Duplicate Attachments in Content.Outlook Using Outlook 4
D Create Exchange Rule for everyone that highlights an email based on content of subject Exchange Server Administration 1
O Copy email content and paste into new Word Document using a different font Using Outlook 1
G Outlook Intermittent Issue with Drafts not Displaying Entire Content Using Outlook 4
J Need Help Extracting Email Content into Excel Specifically the Attachment Name Using Outlook 3
R catalog Content Index failed-Unable to mount database.(hr=0x80004005,ec=-501) Exchange Server Administration 0
R Content occcasionally deleted email message is dragged to shared folder Exchange Server Administration 1
dolke Strange Outlook behavior when receiving emails. More info in the content... Using Outlook 7
R Issue in Mail content on my outlook Using Outlook 1
C Create a rule to only check new content in email - disregard original content Using Outlook 3
M IMAP header/content mismatch! Using Outlook 4
T Can not change email body content on Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook: Get Image Content ID from existing email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
K Copy Entire Email Content - Paste into new Task Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Create Auto eMail with Web table Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Notify on attachment content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A html content of mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U Moving Email to Folder Depending on content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Email was migrated from GoDaddy to Microsoft exchange. We lost IMAP ability Exchange Server Administration 1
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
L Format Lost between Tasks and To Do Using Outlook 0
Horsepower Lost emails Using Outlook 4
Abraham Outlook 2013 Lost my folders when moving from PST to IMAP Using Outlook 11
Witzker Customized Ribbon lost every now and then Using Outlook 3
R Moved 6 months worth (approx 1500 emails) lost from moving from TPG inbox to Icloud inbox (folders) Using Outlook 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i All of a sudden I lost connection to Gmail servers Using Outlook 8
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O Help .. got lost ... installing Office like 2016 Using Outlook 5
M Transfer To New Computer - Lost Some Outlook Functionality Using Outlook 0
Mark Foley Color Categories on IMAP mail lost when installing new Windows 7 workstation Using Outlook 12
K Lost Rules. Assistant accesses my mailbox. Disappeared Using Outlook 0