How to restore a Contacts Group back into the Contacts list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcode

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
A friend has asked me to help fix a problem she has on Outlook 2007.

She had a large Contact Group named KPA in her Contacts list but somehow she has accidently

deleted the group.

The KPA group still exists somewhere because if you click on "New Email/To/K" the KPA Group

appears and it still has all it's contacts intact.

This is ok for sending emails but she cannot edit the Group. How can she get the KPA Group

back into the Contacts list as it's too large to re-create?

Found the missing distribution list, it was in the deleted files list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M My Contacts Folder has disappeared. How do I restore it? Using Outlook 2
V Re: How can I restore a deleted distribution list to my contacts? Using Outlook 5
J Outlook 2003 .pst Will Not Restore Completely to Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 5
David Langer Outlook 2016 (365) How to restore the ability to Re-Map iCloud IMAP Folders Using Outlook 5
P Restore an individual all-day recurring event Using Outlook 2
J How to restore field no longer visible in field chooser? Using Outlook 1
S How to restore corrupted PST file over 2GB in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
G pst file restore Outlook 2013 from HTC One M9 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Create a list of color categories and merge or restore the list using VBA Using Outlook 0
K After Carbonite restore pst files are found in a weird location Using Outlook 2
M Is it possible to restore deleted webmail to server? Using Outlook 3
C Custom Search Folders deleted, /resetnavpane, can i restore? How? Exchange Server Administration 1
Horsepower How to restore default view Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 8
B Restore deleted contact distribution list Using Outlook 1
E Birthdays & Holidays in ICloud, how to restore them to Outlook Using Outlook 2
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
J Outlook client not redrawing completely upon restore Using Outlook 0
wallisellener BCM - restore default settings BCM (Business Contact Manager) 36
I Restore Outlook 2010 from iCloud Using Outlook 2
R Restore Master Category List Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 7
O BCM Dbase Issues (both not seeing dbase & not allowing restore for wrong owner BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook 2003: Restore location Using Outlook 1
E Disappointed in Outlook 2007, backup, restore, synch Using Outlook 5
E Outlook 2007 backup and restore function Using Outlook 2
P How to restore my previous address book after an iPhone sync changed it Using Outlook 2
E How to restore BCM Database after upgrade from Vista to Win7? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Can not restore database in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Business Contact Manager - MDF and LDF file restore in Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
S Restore a Meeting (accidentally deleted in my calendar) Using Outlook 3
F Possible to restore/reinstall "special" buttons on custom form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Backup and restore E2K7 with Server2K8 Exchange Server Administration 4
A how to access BCM database after system restore BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
S Restore Deleted Folders and Emails in .pst Using Outlook 6
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 365 After migrating to Outlook 365, some contacts display in emails with prefixes Using Outlook 0
kburrows Outlook or Phone Combining Contacts? Using Outlook 0
Witzker Add a text line at the end of the note field in all selected Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Add contacts birthday to calendar Using Outlook 4
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1