Syncing iPhone w/Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerJon

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I have been having trouble getting the right calendar (CALENDAR) on my iPhone 5 to sync with OL 2010 using the Code2Sync tool. I tried creating different rules to achieve this and had some success in getting the right calendar in OL, however, I cannot figure out how to get OL Today (by clicking on Personal Folders at the top of the folder tree pane) to show my upcoming events. This used to work (I should mention that when I was having trouble getting the most current version of iTunes to install correctly, I uninstalled C2S in order to try to purge my PC of everything Apple in order to start over - little did I know it was unnecessary to uninstall C2S). When I continued to try creating different sync rules in C2S, I started getting duplicates on some of my iPhone-created events (sometimes 4 and 5 dups) on both my phone and in OL. 99% of the time I create events in my iPhone and again, I only use CALENDAR.

I would like to just start from square one in syncing my iPhone with OL, so I have removed the iCloud items from the folders tree and turned off sharing of mail, contacts, and calendars in the iCloud control panel. If I turn the sharing back on in the control panel, will the same contacts/calendar events show up in OL or will it be clear so I can start a new sync?

Outlook Today uses only the default data file to populate the today screen.

I assume you've already fixed this, but for others, I would sign out of icloud, do not allow it to create a copy in outlook then sign back in. I'd probably delete everything in code2 sync and set it up again to sync with the icloud folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Syncing Outlook & iPhone Calendars Using Outlook 4
M Outlook 2016 - Mail Not Syncing With iPhone Outlook App Using Outlook 1
I Outlook Contacts and Calenders not syncing between PC, IPhone, and Windows 8.1 tablet Using Outlook 3
S Problem syncing mail from a POP3 account in Outlook 2013 to iphone 5 Using Outlook 1
S Help needed - syncing outlook emails with iphone 4s Using Outlook 4
N Need help syncing contacts to iPhone X Using Outlook 8
A Imap account not auto syncing inbox at startup Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can someone explain syncing with Outlook and Gmail Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
P Outlook tasks not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
cricket1001 Problems with calendar syncing Using Outlook 0
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
P Syncing problems with add-ins Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
M Quicken One Step Update Bill Reminders Not Syncing to Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Syncing on outlook.com Using Outlook 4
N Syncing my inbox not working for certain types of mail Using Outlook 9
J Syncing notes between Outlook 2016/Exchange and Outlook for Android Using Outlook 2
T Syncing to Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
S Problems syncing emails with webmail after changing to Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
H Syncing Outlook notes with ios Using Outlook 3
A added new calendar, now not syncing to windows phone Using Outlook 3
S Outlook User defined date field (UDF) not syncing Using Outlook 2
F Contacts folders not syncing with hosted exchange Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky iCloud and Outlook Problems: Syncing Calendar Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Issues Syncing Outlook and iCloud Contacts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Syncing Outlook with an Android smartphone Using Outlook 0
Charles Brooks SEES Exchange not syncing with win 10 calendar. Exchange Server Administration 0
R Outlook 2016 not syncing all folders Using Outlook 1
makinmyway How Prevent Re-Formatting of Contact Notes Field When Syncing Using Outlook 10
A windows mobile 10 calendar not syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B Syncing Office 365 folders to match Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
B Contacts just stop syncing, yesterday... Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2013 Syncing contacts with Android phone - Outlook.com vs Outlook apps Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
K Outlook 2007 IMAP account stops syncing new messages Using Outlook 0
T Not all contacts are syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K Outlook 2013 Outlook 2013 no longer syncing 1 of 5 IMAP accounts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 2013 not syncing changes to outlook.com account calendar? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
Commodore Syncing Outlook 2013 and Windows phone Using Outlook 8
Ascar_CT Adding contacts on Android phone and then syncing them to Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
V iCloud not syncing categorized calendar events Using Outlook 7
B Outlook.com calendar no longer syncing with Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
VCC Icloud/Outlook Syncing Issues Using Outlook 1
Marcy Outlook and SharePoint 2013 - Syncing Contacts Using Outlook 2
A outlook 2013 not syncing Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 contacts syncing intermittently via Outlook Connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
V Outlook not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 5
I Different users connected to an IMAP email aren't syncing with each other Using Outlook 5
A How are you handling Outlook.com category issue and syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2