My boss is using Outlook 2007, and he's having an issue where his Outlook won't receive any new emails. Sometimes he'll notice that the send/receive get's stuck at __ % and just hangs. He can't retrieve any new emails unless he restarts Outlook. New emails will come in, and then later on he'll need to restart again to retrieve emails.
- Outlook 2007 (he tried 2010, and didn't like it)
- Windows 7 Professional
- Outlook is only managing 1 email account.
- IMAP account (through Godaddy), using PST (not Exchange)
- The PST file is 6.2 GB
- Inbox only contains around 50 emails (he keeps it cleaned up)
- Antivirus: recently moved from AVG Business to Norton 360, but still encountering issue.
- He receives very little spam.
- He does receive large email attachments, large PDF jobsite drawings.