Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeddicord

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi.

In my default Sent Folder, all the emails are sorted in descending order with the "To" name displayed.

In all my Sent Folder sub-folders, all the emails are sorted in descending order with my name displayed. In other words, I can't see who I sent those emails to.

Any way to fix that?

Thanks.

So have I "stumped the forum"?

Surely I'm not the first to have this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
King Mustard Sort search groups by amount of items? Using Outlook 1
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D [TOOL] QuickModules to sort emails very quickly to multiple folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 2010 Subject sort uses Thread-Topic for grouping Using Outlook 2
A Sort emails into subfolders based on sender and deleting emails automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Sort messages by Sender domain Using Outlook 1
J Can I sort meeting requests by the date of meeting? Using Outlook 4
T VBA to Sort Rules [A-Z] - code provided Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
P Is it possible to sort emails by COUNT of "From" field? Using Outlook 2
L Sort bar at top of inbox preview outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010, Need to restrict domain users from installing any sort of a addin in outlook Using Outlook 2
J How to sort incoming email that is sent to a different address to my main one? Using Outlook 1
D Contacts Sort Order Using Outlook 0
kburrows Office 365 - Contacts Sort First, Last instead of Last, First. How to Reset? Using Outlook 4
I 2013 Calendar sort date Using Outlook 3
F Not keep sort order after re-change column Using Outlook 1
J outlook having sort by date or from unable to display sender name. Using Outlook 2
J Macro to periodically sort emails by flag status? Using Outlook 1
2 Sort taks by folder then by date? Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2007 Sort Column Shading Using Outlook 1
S Public FolderEmail Sort Problems Outlook 2010/Migration from 2003 SBS to 2011S Using Outlook 3
D Sort e-mail by sender's domain - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
B outlook sort by Using Outlook 2
A Sorting of existing contact in Outlook 2003 just will not sort Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2010 Inbox sort FROM column not working Using Outlook 29
S changing number sort BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Macro to Change sort and collapse groups in Mail folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
L Interating throught a task list, respecting sort rules in the view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How to Sort by Unread and then Read mail in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 7
S How do i sort email by Domain? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K sort over flagstatus Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is anyone else having problem conneccting to gmail? Using Outlook 27
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Archiving and Likely Modified Date Problem Using Outlook 3
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker GetAssignedView Problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2010 Problem with OutLook 2010 32 bit, after Windows Auto Update Using Outlook 3
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1