Can't locate in Outlook custom form where is message from

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpl

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
When Outlook Custom form posting to Exchange server, user get email, which does not exist in custom form script. Can't understand where this email coming from. Can it coming immediately from Exchange server? I need modify or get rid of this email and I don't know how.

bpl

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I support existing Outlook Custom Form, which was created by another developer. When custom form first time posting to Exchange server, user get email: "Your User Registration Form has been received by ISD. Please be advised that the form cannot be approved by ISD for entry until it is first checked off as approved by your department in the department approval section. Thank you for using the ISD User Registration Form."
Text of this email does not exist in Outlook custom form and I can't locate where is coming from. Text of this email old, department name was changed long time ago, I need to change text of this email or remove it and I don't know how.

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
It sounds like the form is configured to be approved. Are you posting to a public folder? Right click on the folder and choose Properties - check the Folder Assistant settings.

bpl

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Larry, You were right! This message, which I could not find was located in Properties -> Administration tab -> Folder Assistant -> Template settings. I successfully edit this message! Thank you very much larry for your help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R I have imported a .pst file into my outlook and I cannot locate it. It seems to be in my main Inbox Using Outlook 1
A I have outlook 2010. I have received mail but can not locate mail that was down loaded. Using Outlook 2
B Trying to Locate Old Outlook.pst File Using Outlook 2
I Locate Outlook.pst Using Outlook 1
B Office 2003 Outlook - "outbind" protocol - "Locate link browser" - Windows 7 Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2007 errors have been detected. Can't locate the personal file I need run the scanpst.exe on so the repair can take place. Using Outlook 3
M The System is unable to locate and update outlook contacts. Using Outlook 2
J deleted some files infected with virus as advised by scan tool, but now cannot open outlook. Cannot locate scanpst.exe on my Vista based computer Using Outlook 2
Britonius Locate Cause of Deleted Meeting Using Outlook 0
V Locate item Account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Archives: Unable to locate emails Using Outlook 1
C O2010: Using Advanced Find to locate exact queries Using Outlook 3
D Unable to locate mispelled autocorrect suggestion Using Outlook 3
C User defined field not found in any views prints. Cannot locate to delete. Using Outlook 2
T Can't locate business contact manager Using Outlook 2
G Eliminating 'cannot locate recurrence' error Using Outlook 1
E Re: Can't locate scanpst.exe file Using Outlook 1
B Locate Link Browser pop-up window on Outlook2002(XP)/Win7-32bit/FF (default) Using Outlook 1
B No longer Archiving; Getting prompted to locate the Archive.pst each time user logs in Using Outlook 3
M Locate Link Browser pop-up window on Outlook2003/Win7/IE (default) Using Outlook 1
M Re: Can't locate scanpst.exe file Using Outlook 1
O I have a 64bit Win7 & Office 2010. I wish to load up the LinkedIn Social connector but can't locate it.__Can you assist? Thx az Using Outlook 3
G Contacts - trying to locate them on new networked computer Using Outlook 2
M Cannot locate archived folders Using Outlook 2
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2016 Outlook, Chrome, and Clio Using Outlook 5
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
HarvMan Outlook 365 PST Report Using Outlook 1
V Upgraded Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Outlook/Win7 Client logging Event ID 36887 Using Outlook 0
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 2
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Scheduling a meeting in Outlook Outlook Wishlist 4
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook Has Become Sluggish Using Outlook 14
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3
L Outlook 2016 Contacts missing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1