• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Outlook 2007 OMS - Undeliverable Issue

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I recently had an Outlook 2007 Messaging service with RedOxygen, to receive Microsoft Exchange emails via text message. I set up the service through Outlook, with the messages being sent to my phone. I then decided that I didn't like this method, so I cancelled my service with RedOxygen and removed the OMS email account in my Outlook.
Now I am receiving concurrent emails each time something is emailed directly to me. One is the actual email message, the other is the following message below:
*email and phone number changed for privacy*
This is only happening on my local machine. I have tested emails on other computers and only receive the "undeliverable" emails from my own computer. Both AD and the Exchange Server show my profile as having OMS Disabled.
Your text message couldn't be delivered to these recipients or groups:

MOBILE:0013171231234 The mailbox of user XYZ@indot.IN.gov that is located on a server that is running version 8 can't be opened on a server that is running version 14.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: IOTsample01VW.state.in.us

IMCEAMOBILE-0013171231234@state.in.us #554 5.4.4 Unable to route ##

Original message headers:

Received: from iotsample01vw.shared.state.in.us ( by IOTtest02VW.state.in.us ( with Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id 14.2.309.2; Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:20:45 -0500 Received: from IOTsample05VW.shared.state.in.us ( by iotsample01vw.shared.state.in.us ( with Microsoft SMTP Server (TLS) id; Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:20:46 -0500 Received: from IOTexch04VW.shared.state.in.us ([fe80::28:b106:fb69:ccaf]) by IOTsample05VW.shared.state.in.us ([::1]) with mapi; Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:20:45 -0500 Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="_000_B807B5B2377AE44C8258A40D31C1CE09425552D175IOTMVSP04VWsh_" From: <XYZ@indot.IN.gov> To: <IMCEAMOBILE-0013171231234@state.in.us> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 08:20:44 -0500 Subject: FW: CN Report Thread-Topic: FW: CN Report Thread-Index: Ac3SIio5Vgl7f2poTVuIZ9at+ZoaVQ== Message-ID: <B807B5B2377AE44C8258A40D31C1CE09425552D175@IOTexch04VW.shared.state.in.us> Accept-Language: en-US Content-Language: en-US X-MS-Has-Attach: yes X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: <B807B5B2377AE44C8258A40D31C1CE09425552D175@IOTexch04VW.shared.state.in.us> acceptlanguage: en-US x-exclaimer-md-config: c4061e94-9ced-469b-8557-2bf163a357fe MIME-Version: 1.0 Return-Path: XYZ@indot.IN.gov X-EXCLAIMER-MD-CONFIG: b4f2d7bc-4968-4dca-b8ec-0fbbe134e2c3

Diane Poremsky

Senior Member
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I never saw that error, but i had an error after my subscription ran out. I can't recall what i did to fix it - if there was a rule set up i had to delete.. maybe I went to file, options, mobile and changed the options.

Because its only on the local machine, it could be a rule.