Status
Not open for further replies.

edhb

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

I need to modify one of the weekly or monthly templates to display a rolling calendar view for the next four weeks from today. So if today is the 15th of the month, i need to display all the appointments/meeting for the next four weeks in a calendar view. Is there a way to do this? I tried to start out by using one of the weekly templates but can't figure out how to go about doing this.

Thanks in advance for any help or direction on how i may be able to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Edward

edhb

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thanks Diane. Yes, i've been looking into this word template and it might work. I went to your Slipstick forum and coincidentally asked you about 'My Outlook Calendar' there. I wanted to know if i'd be able to freely use it and modify it by hiding the 'About' tab that references the email of the person who modified the original template. Since the original template is from Microsoft, i suppose i can modify it further and hide that 'About' tab without breaking any licensing agreements or copyright law. Am i correct in this assumption? Thanks again.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You can do anything you want with it - Microsoft released it on the public domain about 15 years ago. You can edit the About text in the macro or hide the tab in the Userform - click on About tab and in the properties dialog, set visibility to false.

edhb

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Ok, THANKS again Diane. I appreciate the quick response.

Edward

You can do anything you want with it - Microsoft released it on the public domain about 15 years ago. You can edit the About text in the macro or hide the tab in the Userform - click on About tab and in the properties dialog, set visibility to false.

Status
Not open for further replies.