Status
Not open for further replies.

pkondilys

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Guys,

In a strange pickle here, and of course, it's an exchange environment I adopted.

current environment

exchange 2003 SP2

exchange 2010, SP1

I've successfully migrated all my users to the exchange 2010 server, no issue there. Now comes the fun part as our environment relies heavily on PF. These are hosted on the exchange 2003 server. The exchange 2010 install was done by someone else. On the 2010 server, I have the PF hierarchy the same as the 2003 server. So in order to test using a test PF on my 2003 server:

-I've added a replication partner using 2003 ESM, set it to always run, and urgent to move things along. (the replication partner I added was the 2010 server.)

-On the 2010 server, using exfolders, I see the server added under the replicas tab for that specific PF.

-Then in the 2010 PF management console, I right click on server, update hierarchy, and click refresh. I can now see the 2 servers under the replication tab.

-on 2003 server, i then right click on the PF, and click resend changes to push all the content of the PF to replica server.

- Nothing happens. When I open outlook 2010, and browse to that PF, I can open it, but no content is in there. I can see the content on the 2003 server, but nothing replicating to 2010.

any ideas? I'm stumped. at this point i'm even thinking about just deleting the PF's on 2010 server, and starting a fresh replication.

Thanks!!

Paul

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
How long did you wait? It can take some time - I'd allow 48 hours, minimum, even if public folder database replication schedule is set lower.

If it's still not replicated, redoing it might be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
witzker Correct Format of custom Yes/No Checkboxes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
Thorsten show the correct calendar on start Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Correct a wrong csv export file from WLM 2012 Using Outlook 0
R VBScript Sendmail not selecting correct 'from' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
I Large emails not sent from correct account Using Outlook 0
J Importing to the correct calendar from Excel 2010 to Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A phone numbers fields in BCM are not correct BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E Getting Outlook full name correct with AddressLayout Using Outlook 1
D Journal problem recording correct phone number Using Outlook 7
B Outlook 2010 asking for password constantly, won't accept correct one Using Outlook 5
M help correct code Using Outlook 0
J Correct settings for send/receive groups w/Exchange Using Outlook 3
A Need method to rapidly correct telephone contact telephone number formatting Using Outlook 1
D How to correct Outlook Connector Live ID Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D appointments on To Do Bar don't reflect the correct Calendar Using Outlook 3
M Auto-correct Contact fields' formatting? Using Outlook 7
B Trying to find & run Scanpst.exe. Outlook can't log onto server. Have removed update KB2412171 & it did not correct problem. Have done a resto Using Outlook 2
H Correct e-mail address format in address book in GAL Exchange Server Administration 3
L When I click on links within Outlook they always go to my website's homepage instead of going to the correct url. Using Outlook 2
D Sending mail from an IMAP account does not store sent mail on the correct folder Using Outlook 1
A The auto correct feature doesn't work on all the programs word, outlook, etc. Also when I try to us Using Outlook 1
R Way to correct the window in focus when creating a task from email? Using Outlook 1
S __Below are the errors listed in my Outlook Send?Receive. How do I correct them?__ Using Outlook 1
N I can't get my out of office reply to work. I know it is set up correct. Please help!! Using Outlook 2
T outlook auto correct Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2010 losing correct logon details when connecting to Exchange 2010. Using Outlook 3
C Dot Matrix Printer: When I try to print a mailing label the printer button is greyed out. I have the label printer as my default. I have the correct Using Outlook 1
S Task Email Attachment Shows Incorrect Email Subject, Opens Correct Email w/ Correct Subject Using Outlook 1
W Not using the correct email account when replying to emails that have arrived after being forwarded from one email account to another Using Outlook 1
E After 2010 Office Beta expired, my 2007 Outlook version stopped working properly. Can not access correct profile and synchronization with Blackberry p Using Outlook 1
J Re: Please help correct Error on step 4 of converting Windows mail to Office Outlook 2007(already installed). Using Outlook 3
Y getting error "ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT WAS DENIED. VERIFY THAT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ARE CORRECT Using Outlook 3
J Inbox time wrong, all others correct Using Outlook 1
F Correct email dates corrupted during importing from Outlook Express Using Outlook 1
J meeting request not correct (time) Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 - Mark Unread button isn't always in the correct state Using Outlook 4
A Second Exchange 2010 SP1 OWA login fail "The username or password you entered isn't correct. Try ent Exchange Server Administration 3
S In Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have a Adobe PDF icon, to convert emails to pdf and then save them in the correct folder/file and it is not working anymor Using Outlook 1
S In Microsoft Outlook 2003 I have a Adobe PDF icon, to convert emails to pdf and then save them in the correct folder/file and it is not working anymor Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2007: Is there any subject header auto correct option? Using Outlook 1
T I have a circle with a slash on my junk email folder - what does it mean and how do I correct it? Using Outlook 1
B Exchange 2010 SP1 OWA login fail "The username or password you entered isn't correct. Try entering i Exchange Server Administration 3
R Store an appointment in the correct calendar Using Outlook 1
S auto-correct not working on Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 5
S Is outlook the correct program to use or is live mail the most current program? Using Outlook 2
R The format of the e-mail address isn't correct. A correct address looks like this: username@contoso. Using Outlook 3
H Automatic and correct phone number formatting in Outlook contacts Using Outlook 1