Correct Format of custom Yes/No Checkboxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witzker

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
POP3
Through years I have custom designed contact form in use and add additional custom designed fields time by time.

Now I have some problems.
I have some check boxes beside each other which are sometimes displayed more narrow than normal (than the others).

I went to look at their properties but layout is the same as all other check boxes.

But what I found is that some check boxes have
Type: Yes/No
Format: Symbol some have Format: Yes/No
Property: Value

First I think all check boxes should have correct settings, therefore my first question is:
What settings should I choose.
The check box should display only YES or NO (checked or unchecked)
If I add a new field the default should be NO (unchecked)

I have 6.000 important records in my contact folder.

Can I do the changes without loosing data?

2nd question:

What I found also is that only some of the custom defined fields are also seen in "all fields" "in the folder".

How can I get my custom designed fields from the "element" (form) also to the "folder" where the contacts are?
(it is not the standard contact folder)

Many thanks for your answers that I can start today in viewing all my approx. 50 check boxes to correct them to the right value.

Ja Nein Feld werte Format value.png

Ja Nein Feld werte Format Yes_No.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Outlook 2019 iCloud says “UN or PW is incorrect” but they are correct. Using Outlook 0
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
L Correct E-Mail Pulling Wrong Mail Using Outlook 5
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
Thorsten show the correct calendar on start Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Correct a wrong csv export file from WLM 2012 Using Outlook 0
R VBScript Sendmail not selecting correct 'from' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Large emails not sent from correct account Using Outlook 0
J Importing to the correct calendar from Excel 2010 to Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A phone numbers fields in BCM are not correct BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E Getting Outlook full name correct with AddressLayout Using Outlook 1
D Journal problem recording correct phone number Using Outlook 7
P correct public folder migration exchange 2003 to 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
B Outlook 2010 asking for password constantly, won't accept correct one Using Outlook 5
M help correct code Using Outlook 0
J Correct settings for send/receive groups w/Exchange Using Outlook 3
A Need method to rapidly correct telephone contact telephone number formatting Using Outlook 1
D How to correct Outlook Connector Live ID Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D appointments on To Do Bar don't reflect the correct Calendar Using Outlook 3
M Auto-correct Contact fields' formatting? Using Outlook 7
S Send receive with ATT returns this error: 0x800CCC92 . My password is correct. Using Outlook 2
K Why is OL not keeping the correct sender account? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Some question if I understand user properties correct Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Some question if I understand user properties correct Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Correct way to Identify is Mail is opened in Edit Mode Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Need advice for correct event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
S Combination Field (Date Format) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Format Lost between Tasks and To Do Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2016 Change Paste Special Default Format Using Outlook 8
S Format Inbox Using Outlook 0
P Short Date Format when typing in a task Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2016 64bit, Cannot Save in 'HTML', format Using Outlook 1
K Need to convert .mmf file to .pst format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Outlook 2016 Conditional Format for User Defined Field Using Outlook 1
C Export NSF Lotus Notes files in Outlook PST format? Using Outlook 1
L Time format in Outlook calendar and emails Using Outlook 0
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
T How to Export mailbox from Outlook 2019 to MBOX format? Using Outlook 1
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 Can somebody tell me , the question associated with OST format Using Outlook 1
M font format discrepancies with Quick Parts Using Outlook 1
S Email Format With Embedded Images and Tables Change Using Outlook 2
G How to filter by the format of an email address Using Outlook 6