Status
Not open for further replies.

pkondilys

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Guys,

In a strange pickle here, and of course, it's an exchange environment I adopted.

current environment

exchange 2003 SP2

exchange 2010, SP1

I've successfully migrated all my users to the exchange 2010 server, no issue there. Now comes the fun part as our environment relies heavily on PF. These are hosted on the exchange 2003 server. The exchange 2010 install was done by someone else. On the 2010 server, I have the PF hierarchy the same as the 2003 server. So in order to test using a test PF on my 2003 server:

-I've added a replication partner using 2003 ESM, set it to always run, and urgent to move things along. (the replication partner I added was the 2010 server.)

-On the 2010 server, using exfolders, I see the server added under the replicas tab for that specific PF.

-Then in the 2010 PF management console, I right click on server, update hierarchy, and click refresh. I can now see the 2 servers under the replication tab.

-on 2003 server, i then right click on the PF, and click resend changes to push all the content of the PF to replica server.

- Nothing happens. When I open outlook 2010, and browse to that PF, I can open it, but no content is in there. I can see the content on the 2003 server, but nothing replicating to 2010.

any ideas? I'm stumped. at this point i'm even thinking about just deleting the PF's on 2010 server, and starting a fresh replication.

Thanks!!

Paul

How long did you wait? It can take some time - I'd allow 48 hours, minimum, even if public folder database replication schedule is set lower.

If it's still not replicated, redoing it might be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
L Correct E-Mail Pulling Wrong Mail Using Outlook 5
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
Witzker Correct Format of custom Yes/No Checkboxes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
Thorsten show the correct calendar on start Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Correct a wrong csv export file from WLM 2012 Using Outlook 0
R VBScript Sendmail not selecting correct 'from' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Large emails not sent from correct account Using Outlook 0
J Importing to the correct calendar from Excel 2010 to Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A phone numbers fields in BCM are not correct BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
E Getting Outlook full name correct with AddressLayout Using Outlook 1
D Journal problem recording correct phone number Using Outlook 7
B Outlook 2010 asking for password constantly, won't accept correct one Using Outlook 5
M help correct code Using Outlook 0
J Correct settings for send/receive groups w/Exchange Using Outlook 3
A Need method to rapidly correct telephone contact telephone number formatting Using Outlook 1
D How to correct Outlook Connector Live ID Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D appointments on To Do Bar don't reflect the correct Calendar Using Outlook 3
M Auto-correct Contact fields' formatting? Using Outlook 7
S Send receive with ATT returns this error: 0x800CCC92 . My password is correct. Using Outlook 2
K Why is OL not keeping the correct sender account? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Some question if I understand user properties correct Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Some question if I understand user properties correct Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Correct way to Identify is Mail is opened in Edit Mode Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Need advice for correct event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
J How to import many msg into different public folders in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
A Moving Public Folders to New Database Exchange Server Administration 3
Fozzie Bear Shared Public Folders Access and Use Exchange Server Administration 0
A Created a personal group that now appears to be a public group Using Outlook 3
A Prevent connection to Public Folders on Exchange? Exchange Server Administration 3
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Copy Outlook Public Folders to a File Server Shared Folder Using Outlook 0
J Calling a Public sub-routine from the script editor via VB script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F How to assign a task to a public task folder? Using Outlook 1
D How to handle filing of emails from an Inbox Subfolder to a specific Public folder Using Outlook 1
D Record Appointment to Calendar on "Public Folder" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
R Problem with searching public folders Exchange 2013/16 Exchange Server Administration 2
C Outlook 2016: Searching in all (+public) folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
X Delay sending an email until the next working day (public holidays) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Public folders permissions Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky Mail-enable Exchange Public Folders Using Outlook 0
K Macro to search emails between two time slots on public folders with excel export Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
Diane Poremsky How to Send Email When Traveling or Using Public Wi-Fi Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Data loss may occur during public folder migration Using Outlook 0
S Empty an Office365 public folder containing 20.000 messages Using Outlook 2
D Priasoft Public Folder Syncro? Exchange Server Administration 0