Outlook 2007 junk mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayh78

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Problem is I can't get outlook 2007 to download junkemails to its junk folder. There is like A RED ZERO OVER THE FOLDER. Sometimes like to see my junk email withouthaving to go to Windows Live email just to check for junk emails. I checked all the tools and options I could find in Outlook 2007 and Windows Live. Thanks for any help

Rayh78

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
The red icon is probably the normal icon for the junk folder. Are you using the outlook connector or imap? The junk mail won't sync with pop3.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Tapatalk
Thanks for reply. I do remember installing a outlook connector when I had problems during setup of Outlook, But by my Hotmail account it saids POP/SMTP under accounts. Is windows live the only thing that I can use to see junk email

Rayh78

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Also really only need what I had with Outlook Express. Would I be better with Windows Live? thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
if you only need the features in OE, the live mail client might meet your needs better. But yes, you need to use either imap or outlook connector or the outlook.com account type with live mail to get the junk folder to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.